Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, Ive been chasing up the latest map # info for the latest maps for the TnT's (1130cc) and Cafe Racer's through Gianluca at the factory. He has directed me on to Stefano Lago at the factory, he's the after sales Techniial technician at Benelli HQ. now USA maps may be different to aussie maps, (which are most likly UK/Europe spec maps as we get EU spec bikes here in Oz. So rather than possibly give me on the wrong info, Gianluca's given me the contact details for the man in the know :), First of all Gianluca asked me to contact the importer/distributor so that they may contact Stefano on my behalf.
So to keep everyone happy and onside (gianluca has helped me with every enquiry I've ever made so I try to do the right thing by him :) ), I have bounced off emails to the US and Aussie importers asking for this information.

I have also asked if we can source the latest Benelli software for the Axone handset, as the latest Benelli maps run on a newer Axone software. and if its possible to have the maps emailed out to Axone owners (both private and potentially a Mechanic I know in perth who has a Axone, so we can have maps loaded and do idle setting's etc, as we are not near a Benelli dealer etc.

So leave it with me and hopefully we'll soon, have the map database info sorted and potentially we can getmaps out to various owners of Axone handsets.

·
Registered
784 Posts

:eek: :bow:

Now thats going all out for the team.We appreciate all the time you are investing for everyone.

On my Aoxne I am running version 3.0.0 of the Benelli software.

I would love to have the latest map for my TnT Sport/Evo

Thank You

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Dr

pm your VIN, engine number and current map # as shown on your ecu to me, apparently Stefano wont give out the info without us suppliying him that info, I will then add your info to the list I'm compiling for aussie owners to then be forwarded on to the aussie importers to then supply to benelli Italy :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
ECU Maps...

I've recently had my TNT 1130 (with a PCIII) dyno'd at Frasers in Morley - it's had a Termignoni exhaust but no other mods. The bike still has it's original 2005 map (since no bugger in WA has ever been able to do a thing about it) so my PC3 adjustment map might help anyone who has added an exhaust and nothing else.

As soon as I find a little time to spare I'll download the current map and send it your way..

Raph.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yo Raphael

what tnt do you have, looks like we have found another WA owner YAy!!!!

pm me your email and i can put you in touch with the other Benelli owners in WA.

It looks lie we are getting Benelli oz to send over there axone to causeway to reload maps if you want to get in on the deal.

·
Registered
78 Posts
When are you planning to send the list off? I wont be back in town until late next week but happy to dig the info out.
Where do we get the Map # from?
AJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nathan,

will definitely be in on it. Wont be back in perth until friday next week though if thats ok. Will send you all the details i can find then

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no reply

typical, I'm emailing the factory today regarding the rear compression damping on the R160, so I'll ask what number's the latest 2011 tnt maps are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts