Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bristol Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, anyone else had the latest fuel maps installed. These were emailed to the dealers by the importer about 3 weeks ago.
I had them installed on my bike a couple of weeks ago before I collected it and I think the low speed running has been made worse.
When I rode the bike previously it was on the test ride and I thought it was much smoother in heavy traffic. Because of the high 1st gear in heavy town traffic you tend to use 1st a lot and it seems very lumpy and sensitive on the throttle.
Also when I test rode the bike on the previous maps with the bike running and the throttle open you could press the power button an hear the revs drop. This also gave a noticiable softer power delivery. With the new maps I cant tell any difference even by switching the bike off and back on again as previous posts suggest.
Anyone else had similar experiences.

·
Registered
146 Posts
It may be possible that they have just loaded the wrong map !

Maybe one for a bike without the power button ?

Certainly on Triumph Triples it's a fairly common problem - and they use the same ECU (Sagem MC1000) at least on some Benellis.

Have the dealer double check ?

·
Registered
290 Posts
does it cost for the remap

Mine a newy only a week old. the test ride bike was a B1tch ran like a pig and was set up for a dwarf. nearly put me off buying. I noticed that the nelli button did make a difference on the test bike but not on mine. has no effect at all. Still a noisy Bleeder

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
mines in for a service next week at a differant dealer so i will see if he says hes loading up any new maps as its the first service ,at the moment my power button does work 1 map is more agressive than the other as to 1 giving better econamy no noticable differance 30 mpg either way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts