Benelli Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Axone

I now own an Axone. :D

Someone please connect me with someone that has access to the latest maps. The current maps on my bike are screwy...

Someone must have access to the latest 08/09 TnT maps

Thanks

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not looking for charity.

I can't believe that no one is willing to help with this? Never found a dealer willing to step up and help. I will pay for the service. All I need is the map and a walk thru for setup. Bike is down for a few so I have the time.

PM me with contact information.

Thank You

·
Carbon Fiber Whore
368 Posts
Map?

Try contacting this guy...

Joe DiStefano
724-695-7935

He used to be the Tech Rep for Benelli USA, and still helps out Benelli Owners. He's a great guy... really willing to help.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

I am Still looking for this.... bike is being worked on and I want to start from scratch.

Willing to pay for the map and walk thru for set up of co,tps, etc

·
Registered
346 Posts
Have you tried contacting National Powersports up in New Hampshire? That's where I got my Cafe Racer from. Not sure how helpful they would be, or if the mechanic (Chris) is still there.....but they told me the map they used on mine was their own setup, but might be the actual Benelli update (very well could be the one your looking for) My bike runs great since day one. Mileage is about 28-32 depending, good enough for me to leave it as is. Maybe they still have the map?? Worth a try:confused:

·
5,929 Posts
I now own an Axone. :D
Someone please connect me with someone that has access to the latest maps. The current maps on my bike are screwy...
Someone must have access to the latest 08/09 TnT maps
Thanks
What map are you running?
I have TNT01AU.wfl, TNT01AUF.wfl, TNT02.wfl, TNT03AR.wfl, TNTUSA01.wfl
I believe there is a TNT402.wfl, but I don't have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts