Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Mr White, aka Laurence :bow:
Due to unfortunate events of today I need to withdraw my request for Brake Fluid reservoirs, I'm sure you will understand once you've seen the picture in my "Oh SH*T" thread, but thanks anyway :clap:

This also applies to the "Party in the Peak" which the very kind Mr AngleDangle, aka Angus :bow: , gave me :clap: ( Although I may still consider going in my car:bawl: )

Cheers chaps :bow:

p.s. Hail the Deceased Tornado TRE ( GREEN & SILVER, just like the grass) :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thats a terrible sight in your Oh Sh*t thread there Rob :bawl: :bawl: .

Hey your ok though and dont worry it'll mend or replace ??? . More than welcome to come up in your car and at least if you go on to russ's you can peruse your next purchase from Bennetts :rolling: .

Take care and whats the situ with your dead Tre is it an insurance job or are you now going to put it up for sale -slightly bent :eek: ?.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
No problem Rob. Would you like me to order you a new screen instead though ;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice one guys ! :rolling: I think it needs a little more than a new screen :D

The fairlings are all Knackered, (somehow theres a Stone wedged in the Rear seat fairing ???? ) the Silencer, the Front Wheel, The Handle Bars, Mirrors, all Knackered, the Headlamps Ok, as is the Clock (Which was due to be changed under warranty next month as it's one of the dodgy type 'A' ones :rolling: :rolling: ) I think I might cancel that update :eek:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey Rob, you might be interested in this :D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Sorry Rob..........but I couldn't resist it matey :eek:

(Would you like a refund on the Benelli cap? :rolling: )

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
864 Posts
p.s., I've already been on BikeTrader looking for a replacement !

(p.p.s. Just in case, Neil, I'm Still Looking at GREEN & SILVER, Not YELLOW :rolling: )

:bow: :bow: :bow:

GREEN & SILVER ?? Rob you must still obviously be in shock from the accident.. don't worry mate, chill out, relax, have a few drinks and it will soon be MELLOW YELLOW :rolling:
:bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts