Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get a replacement LCD for the dash?
The unit is made by Facomsa in Spain. I emailed them to find out if they where available and got the response of " you will need to speak to Benelli" :bawl: :bawl:
Now that`s going to cost I think.
I have searched the net for the unit and cannot find one anywhere!
There is a guy in Germany selling a complete Tre unit for €199 on ebay.
He wont send to the UK...:doh: :doh: Do we have any members in Germany willing to purchase this item and send it over to me?
Dave (working on the next project:clap: :clap: )

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Re : clocks lcd

Hi have you tried either the importer or ringing russ at bennetts to see if they either have used clocks for sale or this part.

·
340 Posts
You need only the LCD part of the dash? I have one faulty unit that was flickering and lost connection in the end. Let me know, I can have it checked for you. If you need help with the E-bay, I can also help.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice, a mate managed to get an lcd unit and will be fitting it for me soon. Will let you know where he got it from and part number (if I can)
Corsicastunt, not had a chance to fit the sprocket yet :( Extending the workskop at the moment before the weather tuns bad.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You need only the LCD part of the dash? I have one faulty unit that was flickering and lost connection in the end. Let me know, I can have it checked for you. If you need help with the E-bay, I can also help.
Wouldn`t mind taking a look at yours aquilla, if the LCD was intact.
PM me re cost.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts