Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an Oct Biketrader to thumb through when the wife was in hospital giving birth to our daughter. Unfortunately it turned out I was required to give moral support and provide a hand to squeeze etc and didn't get a chance to open the magazine until last night.

There's a green and silver LE advertised fror sub 5K. 2 yrs old and no mention of mileage. As with most of the pictures in there its a bit small and grainy but looks like it could be a standard tre to me.

I can't access the autotrader website from work so no way of checking...bargain of the century or wrongly advertised???

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi Ian, hope the new addition is letting you get some kip :)
it was a standard Tre, I did a double take on that one as well :confused:
I was on my way to rob a bank to get the cash for it ( not your's by the way) :D when I put the brakes on and checked it out before I did anything silly just to get my mitt's on an LE!!!

there's a couple of ads on the bike trader site as well where they've used a pic of an LE to get your attention but the bike is only the standard Tre :doh: ( yea like the standard Tre's are to be sniffed at :D )

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Hi Ian, hope the new addition is letting you get some kip :)
it was a standard Tre, I did a double take on that one as well :confused:
I was on my way to rob a bank to get the cash for it ( not your's by the way) :D when I put the brakes on and checked it out before I did anything silly just to get my mitt's on an LE!!!

Johnny, I thought it was the banks job to "Rob" us ? :rolleyes:

(sorry Ian, we Love bankers really, and we bank with your sister company Yorkshire ! ;) )

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cheers fellas,

good nights and bad at the moment but overall I think its probably about average and what you'd expect. As someone who's always got 8 hours kip a night its been a rough adjustment for me but I'm getting there.

Less abuse for us bankers please...we're not all bad...:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
cheers fellas,

good nights and bad at the moment but overall I think its probably about average and what you'd expect. As someone who's always got 8 hours kip a night its been a rough adjustment for me but I'm getting there.

Less abuse for us bankers please...we're not all bad...:rolling:

8 hours kip :eek: I can only dream of that many hours ! :bawl:

I'm sure there's a pun there somewhere ? :confused:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts