Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
came home today and there sat my new pressie an le all cleaned and gleamig.would love to put a pic up but says file size to big when added by attachment . ho hum

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Congrats on the new bike matey. Hope you enjoy it:bow:

Al:)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
go to manage attachments then go to the upload from computer & put the image you want in then press upload :)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Bit of a Query Here i spoke to the driver who drove to deliver to yourself the Infamous Rossendale LE but he tells me no exhaust was returned with him :confused: . Cant see you going back on your word a second time there Richard as i honestly thought seeing as i'd accepted it wasnt to be you'd see fit to reciprocate and send said exhaust but alas its not done ......:(

Remember I have already posted pics of this bike on an earlier thread incase anyone wanted to know what its like

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sent pm to you re this being sent this way to save you postage but had no reply as to whether this was ok so assumed through your upset /anger watever you want to call it you wernt bothered .

anyway you were rite re the le not 100percent but wife had it valeted and is now 99.5 percent. the le was waring its race can reason for this was to be found in the cardboard box holding the standard can i now see why.it was scratched and dented . so i have put the one i had in stock onto the le and now is 99.9 percent perfect .

so havent gone back on word ,there was no communication re the delivery which i had arranged .and even called the shop to see if this was ok .

I think you would understand you wouldnt just send expensive things with a stranger not knowing if they were going to be collected .through having no aknowledgment would you.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
OK OK Richard yes i think i did say i would collect so tell you what if you want i'll collect in person and we can both agree to shake on it and for myself not to be petty and for yourself not to do anything underhand on here as i'm sure people come on here to get away from day to day troubles not hear grown men argue over "My Hot Tubs Bigger Than Yours " :rolling: . If your not up for that just send over to Red Dog at edenbridge and i'll call and see Lloyd and the shop. Glad you see i wasnt bulling you over the LE and yes it did have stone chips ,scratches and dirty wheels as i previously said and you admit.

As a friendly piece of advice could i say that spell check is an excellent thing and sometimes your posts are ....erm random and the spelling is bloody awful - guess you were too busy selling **** at school rather than learning grammar :D :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts