Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Angus was kind enough to offer me the chance to purchase a mint condition LE dealer pack which he got off ebay... These were produced in very limited numbers and (this one at least) is signed by Meloni. It really is a thing of beauty to an LE nut - untouched still in its original tissue paper and the packaging it came in from Italy! Clearly from a collector who knew the potential value of such a thing. Have to thank Angus for thinking of me when he bought this (he already has one :D )
Anyone know how many of these were produced and does anyone else have one? (Guessing you have 6 Richard? :rolling: )

Some pics in my gallery. Take a look as its the last time it will be opened and it will now be stored in a temperature and humidity controlled air chamber (vac bag) :rolling:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Hi colin, just clicked on the link to your gallery and look at the pics of your dealer pack when a big red stop came up and told me I don't have permission to do what I'm doing and that my actions have been logged for concideration! :confused: does the link you've posted take people to your album management page or something ???

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took a link from the album but maybe cos I am logged in it doesnt work for others. Try accessing direct via newest member pics

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Yea , I've done that and looked at the pack, cool or what and rare as hens teeth I bet.
thought I'd done something wrong when it flashed up STOP :eek:
hopefully no one else will access it that way if it is the link.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
funny you should say that i have 2 . they were sent direct from the factorie up on completion of filling a form out in the early days re the purchase of an LE.
surley all you die hard benny fanatics KNOW this .:doh:

They sent it with a poster of the prototype as well .

The second one i bought off ebay for £ 4.75 about a year ago as needed it to pack up a wobbly paddock stand on the standard tre and thought made the perfect accessorie :rolling:

Did they give you the flag?
and the 14 feet long benelli banner as well ?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
funny you should say that i have 2 . they were sent direct from the factorie up on completion of filling a form out in the early days re the purchase of an LE.
surley all you die hard benny fanatics KNOW this .:doh:

They sent it with a poster of the prototype as well .

The second one i bought off ebay for £ 4.75 about a year ago as needed it to pack up a wobbly paddock stand on the standard tre and thought made the perfect accessorie :rolling:

Did they give you the flag?
and the 14 feet long benelli banner as well ?
Nope just the pack, though Angus was kind enough to throw in a spare poster which he got from somewhere else. Sounds like you got a bargain if you picked one up at that price. Are yours signed? I dont know quite how rare they are but I certainly havent seen any others and I guess if they are all signed by hand then cant be too many around and most probably ended up in the bin or propping up paddock stands!! I just hope you are joking about that bit! If you have any of the other stuff going spare and want to sell it, let me know I am a sucker for anything LE related!

Col

·
91 Posts
LE Pack

When I bought my LE I found my pack in the suitcase and so assumed it was part of the kit.

Unfortunately mine is not mint as the front has minor marks due to it sliding around against sprockets, etc.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Glad you liked it Colin and irrespective of others having paid for one yours is i would think the absolute best example ever coming not only wrapped in Tissue from the Factory but also in the Franked Box dated in 2002 when the product was posted out. they are something special and even if not absolutely mint should be kept as something to show the process of LE Launch -

Richard do not use the Dealer Pack for a wobbly stand a wad of cash i would of thought more appropriate :rolling:

Cheers also go to Rob for spotting this latest one on ebay and informing me and also for the other one he had with his previous tre :bow:​

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Colin,

Snap, got mine from 3 cross mc. Sounds as if the unsigned ones are rarer though:D

Dave

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
No worries Angus, but as it came with the bike I sold recently I was quite happy to give it away to you earlier this year (although as spotted by Laurence in a previous thread about mine, I decided to keep the tartan slippers ! ;) ) and knew when I spotted that one on ebay, someone would be interested in it and I guessed you'd know who might want one, hence Colin ending up with it, :clap:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have one too - given to me by the original US importer in (I believe) 2002 when I plunked down a deposit for a standard Tre. Luckily I got my deposit back before that relationship went south :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Yep, I got one of those given to me from my Benelli 'Fairy God Mother' :clap:

Many thanks Angus :bow:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts