Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DK have number 70 for sale and was wondering ifany of you people have seen this bike and can shed light onto condition before i possibly consider a visit to see it ?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I Have seen it and i was doing a deal with them but it turned out too dear - dont think your going to get it for less than £11K - come on dont buy that one as well buy a descmodeici or an Aprilia RSV4 Factory have some diversity to your garage :)

ps i even told DK where the ignition key was in its hiding place on the bike :rolleyes:

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
I Have seen it and i was doing a deal with them but it turned out too dear - dont think your going to get it for less than £11K - come on dont buy that one as well buy a descmodeici or an Aprilia RSV4 Factory have some diversity to your garage :)
That's what I've done - picking up my RSV4 Factory US VIN #11 next Saturday! :ele: And my Tre just happens to also be VIN #11. How about that!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Richard do u have OCD as well as dyslexia? It's like u are compelled to own every le that comes up now! Watch out for those cracks in the floor at dk :rolling:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Colin
i never mentioned purchase . i said visit to see !!!.

this is on behalf of of a friend who lives abroad, and since seen mine is interested in one for his collection /ride .

but will admit my friend who must admit who is not short of a bob or 2 said
buy them all :rolling:

now will say he must have OCD:rolling:

personally i have what i require for what i want them for .which is riding and drying the clothes on .

so anyone wanting a new one out there , go spend your money and enjoy as we all do weather standard /rs/or le.

nows the time while prices are low .

hope that explains to you colin
sorry about the spelling.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts