Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

My suspension tuner is keenly interested in any documentation that's out there for setting up the geometry using the swingarm steering head adjustment bits that come with the LE. Does anything like this exist?

Also, a quick dumb question, is there a special Benelli tool to remove the front axle star-shaped bolt?

·
1,231 Posts
Geometry

Chris, He mate! Hope you are having fun on the beast. I haven't seen any documentation other than the owners manual for it. Also, I have no special tool other than the standard tool kit. I checked my LE box of goodies as well and saw nothing in there for it.

·
91 Posts
Axle Bolt

Hello Strider,

Likewise nothing came with my LE 'suitcase' of goodies on how to use them, and did not have the inclination to try in case I compromised the handling which is fine at the moment.:)

On the front axle bolt I was initially caught out until I realised that a standard 30mm socket would hold it. Do not know the technical term, but not the impact type socket where there is only one set of points, but the standard ones where there are double the amount points (if you know what I mean), i.e there are some free when fitted over a standard nut. :eek:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
On the front axle bolt I was initially caught out until I realised that a standard 30mm socket would hold it. Do not know the technical term, but not the impact type socket where there is only one set of points, but the standard ones where there are double the amount points (if you know what I mean), i.e there are some free when fitted over a standard nut. :eek:
Ah, so a 30mm 12-point (vs a 6-point) will work? Great, Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts