benelliclub.ru
260 Posts
Number 062 still in Moscow. Owner: instagram.com/ruslanrazakov__official
There are 2-3 more as I previously said, but have no info on them(

Reactions: haydn

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Benelli fans ive become the proud owner of 81 many thanks to Lawrence :bow: for agreeing to part with one of his hareem of Benelli's Sits proud in the garage

Reactions: Laurencewhite

·
Super Moderator
7,883 Posts
It was a pleasure dealing with you Haydn. May you have many happy years with Number 81. :clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
129 Posts
And a pleasure for me Laurence. Bev (The Missus) has already named the bike Peter Benelli i think it has a football reference if anyone remembers Peter Bonetti ;)

·
Super Moderator
7,883 Posts
No need to worry P. Haydn knocked up this pic from a photo that I sent him off the bike before it was delivered to him. Looks pretty real though I must admit.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Ha ha well at least my Photoshop skills are ok Dont worry PP i live away from the sea its a pic Laurence took to show me the bike, i just photoshopped it i do most of the photography and a web site for the my other half's business, there's only 15 staff so sometimes its all hands to the decks im valeting the brand new vehicles on Monday and Tuesday / Wed's and Fridays is meals on wheels volunteer. Hang on i'm supposed to be retired :doh:

Great photo, shows the bike off really well....but got to admit my first thought was SALT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
NOOO dont be hard on yourself its a compliment if anything

id actually need a helicopter to get it there if you could sea (Pun) the bigger picture :)

Well that was pretty dumb of me wasn't it!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think the information on this site is way out of date, I have a Tornado 1130, taxed , mot,d, insured and on the road and did last year. But. none on the road and only 4
sorn,d according to them. We know there are more than that out there .

Hmm i must admit the List of bikes has one list called "Benelli Missing" i have contacted the DVLA about it and they dont seem to have an acceptable answer although these lists do come from the gov.uk database :confused:

i suspect they reflect the current state of the govt.

·
Registered
129 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,883 Posts
Not sure if this one is actually up for sale or the company are bating for business

https://www.lucianomoto.com/moto/aziendale/sportive/benelli/tornado-tre-limited-edition/grigio-verde/3894

Another for sale and looks like this gent is on the list at No.6

https://www.moto.it/moto-usate/benelli/tornado-900/tornado-900-limited-edition-2000-05/7919534

No Mention of any mods on these bikes Do they have they're own garage workshop for mods in Italy like Bennetts
18k & 24k Euros!!! Hansom prices being looked for on both of these :rolleyes: Good luck to them.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Another one Just popped up on FB

Luke Dimmock No.57 Found Here >>CLICK<<

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Paul Bike looks sweet, Before maps im assuming all the mods have been done, Namely the Z25 Gear

181 - 200 of 235 Posts