Benelli Forum banner

201 - 213 of 213 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ok, to load maps i use this cable to laptop https://www.lonelec.co.uk/TuneECU-Benelli-Sagem-Interface-Kit?search=benelli

The direct connection to laptop that i have is no longer supported as this is free software
The kit i see now includes the Android micro USB connector, the app can be purchased from Google Apps, i think its about £5 but this software is supported

This page will tell you what you need to know and maps can be dowloaded from here https://tuneecu.net/TuneECU_En/index.html

If you search the forum you can find further details on using Tune ECU / Good Luck, H

PS i have the titanium race tune on my LE and you can find youtube vids on using tune ECU also

·
Registered
99 Posts
Ok, to load maps i use this cable to laptop https://www.lonelec.co.uk/TuneECU-Benelli-Sagem-Interface-Kit?search=benelli

The direct connection to laptop that i have is no longer supported as this is free software
The kit i see now includes the Android micro USB connector, the app can be purchased from Google Apps, i think its about £5 but this software is supported

This page will tell you what you need to know and maps can be dowloaded from here https://tuneecu.net/TuneECU_En/index.html

If you search the forum you can find further details on using Tune ECU / Good Luck, H

PS i have the titanium race tune on my LE and you can find youtube vids on using tune ECU also
I've used TuneECU on my TNT. Where do I find the Titanium Race Tune you mentioned?

·
Registered
380 Posts
I didn't have any luck with Lonelec cables. I couldn't get a connection with the ECU.

The Lonelec supplier (I forget his name) did all he could to help, so I can't complain about the service and backup. When I'd been through all his diagnostic tests without success, he figured there might have been a problem with the cable, so he sent me a new set free of charge. But it still didn't work. Maybe my laptop had some incompatible driver or something.

I bought a cable from Stingerwolf and it connected straight away.

Never did figure out what the issue was with the Lonelec cable.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
The Titanium 1130 map can be downloaded from the TuneECU site

However, I'm not sure how 'Hayden' got this to run OK on his LE as this is for a Walbro ECU. The LE has a Sagem ECU and I wouldn't have thought the maps were compatible. Could be wrong tho. :confused:

·
Registered
99 Posts

However, I'm not sure how 'Hayden' got this to run OK on his LE as this is for a Walbro ECU. The LE has a Sagem ECU and I wouldn't have thought the maps were compatible. Could be wrong tho. :confused:
I spoke to Alex at Maniac and he recommended running the stock tune #6011 with the titanium exhaust.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
stock tune #6011 with the titanium exhaust.
I'm a wee bit surprised at that. Thought he would have recommended one of the later 6033 maps

·
Registered
909 Posts

I have both sets of leads , walbro and sagem, they are not compatable to sagem and walbro bikes.
But on downloading the last ,open exhaust RS map (Sagem) and comparing it to the 1130 Tre baffle removed map (Walbro) I found it identical in fueling and ignition patterns .
But input feeds are totally different .

·
Registered
99 Posts
Alex did confirm map 6011. I'll go from there and see how it goes.

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
I just acquired #10
Northern Ca
OK, so now I'm confused, You have quoted #10 in the LE Owners thread but have included a pic of a standard TRE. Which is it?

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Another owner

Lawrence

Number 147 is Andy Eastwood, Falkirk.
Dave

201 - 213 of 213 Posts