Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a look on the old fleebay. as you do:doh: and i see that DK are breaking up an LE for spares:bawl: :bawl: , I just wonder if its the same LE they offered me for £10k and my bike:bawl: if they had said 7k i would have dealed.:doh: its a sad day when they break one of only a hundred and fifty:bawl: :bawl:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I Know i'm watching items for someone in the hope they will win but doubt that now its out here :( . Looking at magnesium covers for a certain gent and keeping them informed whilst they cant bid because of restrictions at home . Hope they dont go skywards in price :rolleyes:

Everything except frame and outer crancases have yet to be sold through here and i've emailed DK to find out frame number , I thought the one you had looked at Tony was at Millenium and was dust covered ? . they did offer me an LE for a price but changed it at the last moment and added another £1000

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything except frame and outer crancases have yet to be sold through here and i've emailed DK to find out frame number , I thought the one you had looked at Tony was at Millenium and was dust covered ? . they did offer me an LE for a price but changed it at the last moment and added another £1000[/QUOTE]

I did see the one at Millenium, But DK offered me one over the phone. When i asked about the bike the salesman sounded really chuffed somebody was ringing about the LE as he said they had it for ages. and there would be a deal on it:rolling: When i got a call back from the finance dude it was the 10k and mine or 12k cash :bawl:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just had a look on DK's web site , looks like they still have a new LE for sale the one on ebay must be another:confused:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
yes the new one is no 70 i remember and the used one they broke they had sent an email yesterday with frame no but i'm going to check its right . They offered me the new one at £11K all in and no part ex but then as you found it went back to £12K when i was ready to talk so they are still in receipt of it and wont lower price even for cash sale quick . Must say i do want to bid on parts for sale for someone so if anyones after anything tell me so we wont be bidding against each other :) .

·
Registered
66 Posts
Gonna bid on the dry clutch . 5 days left and one bid on it . Is that anyone off here , as don't want to give DK the pleasure of a bidding war .
Many thanks,
Roy W

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Going to bid on the sprocket cover, but I ain't going to bid against anyone on here.. So speak up guys.. :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
all the parts bid on at moment are by me . i have set my reserve on them and may on certain pieces increase.
thought best be up front as keep getting stick everytime i buy anything benelli off ebay

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I am bidding on the sprocket cover, cylinder head cover and small front left engine cover plus maybe sump if it will fit a Tre . have limits to bid but if my man wants to bid higher i'm sure he will let me know :D .

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I was gonna bid on couple of bits but like others have said no point in a bidding war. Besides, none of us have as much cash as Richard so we may as well not bother :rolling:
Richard the stick u got for other purchases wasnt cos u bought things it was the way u went about it, so fair play for being honest about it this time.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
no probs colin ,but to let u all no i have my ceiling for the parts . what i want to do is when i sell the Le"s i will sell with as many spares as possible to the new owner as a package .

problem here is my market is small on the basis that you all no how much i paid for them and therefor would never allow me to profiteer from you all .which is fair enough .

to let you no number 38 has just been serviced ,totaly put to correct standard by harry nash and that added another 750to the purchase price .

·
91 Posts
LE Bits

I will also be bidding on a few bits based on propensity to break or get damaged in a fall.

With four days to go not quite sure what falls into that category yet, and trying to be good not to hoard unnecessarily as my wife has been very patient to date. :eek:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Was going to have a punt on the sprocket cover,but i'll let it go now i've read this tread:rolleyes::p

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
i am The highest bidder on sprocket cover and will be bidding until the end although i see some other bidder is desperate to push it past my limit more than once tonight even after my admission to what i was looking at :( - no guess's for who that might be :rolleyes: and I dont believe that if you buy parts you will ever do anything other than profit on the sale of spares to other LE owners not sell as a package to a new LE owner - please richard when should i apply to purchase an LE from you 2025 ? .

maybe not what people want to hear but if i find something of interest on ebay i wouldnt announce it to get the world and its dog bidding against each other knowingly although some could see this as sour grapes having lost out on an LE through this practice .:p

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
angus dont panic as said to all i have my cieling on the parts i want when they exceed that i will pull out .thats ebay 4 you a free open market affraid .i do have a Le for sale but they are not what you were looking for at the time otherwise you would have bid for them . i will say though i will not sell without a descent profit .as you no i bought no 143or is it 2 and 38 unseen sent my money got deliverd.then invested more making good if you want pm me with what you think you can afford and we can negotiate .in the meantime as the seller says on many ebay adverts ,happy bidding.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Thought I'd let you all know I won't be bidding on any bits, as I'm saving for a new model, around when the warranty runs out.;)
...still has a warranty for 2 years.:clap:

I see an RS body on Fleabay anyone bidding on that chaps?? :confused:

Klinker:D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I too was watching the sprocket cover - but I wont bother if other folk want it more (Goose / Richard / Klink etc

I guess my Tre has enough carbon for now :D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Well stuff it..........I'm bidding on everything. :p Yep, if it has 'Benelli' or 'Tornado' on it I'm having it at any price.

Here are a couple that I have my eye on right now.

Linky 1

Linky 2

1 - 20 of 33 Posts