Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could any of the LE owners take some close up shots of there LE please. And post them on the gallery.Thanks:bow:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you a Carbon Fibre pervert mate ! ;)

Haha no mate just want to get a good look at all the angles no decent pics on the web, only standard factory pics Still like to have one though:clap: Taken a few close ups of mine , would like to see the difference.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
Who's signature is that on the LE?

·
1,231 Posts
Tail

That is my old LE with my tail unit that Lloyd has and the sig is that of none other than Peter Goddard! It is the one I have been trying to get ahold of him about for awhile now! I need it for the motorcycle show over here in Feb.
:clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
159 Posts
Best photo's of an LE yet:bow: Thanks.
I have a rear picture as well but for some reason the gallery keeps showing it rotated 90-degrees. When I open it on my computer it's correct but once I upload it doesn't look right. But if you want a pic from directly behind I can post (just don't send me the chiropractor bills :rolling: ).

Reactions: ROBFM

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have a rear picture as well but for some reason the gallery keeps showing it rotated 90-degrees. When I open it on my computer it's correct but once I upload it doesn't look right. But if you want a pic from directly behind I can post (just don't send me the chiropractor bills :rolling: ).
It's ok bud the pics are great.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
I'll add my congrats on a fine set of photos :clap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts