Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine seems to be stuck... is there a knack? Key turns 90 degrees and seems to release something, but cant lift the seat off. I am assuming the whole unit including the arse pad (or whatever u want to call it!) comes off not just the seat? Followed the instructions in the manual but it aint budging and I am not going to force it!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I struggled with this too and I was afraid to force it.

On the rear (arse) pad there are two posts that friction-fit into the fairing. Do you see where that rear pad is "pointy" on the side (facing forward)? Work a couple fingers under the point and it will pop. Same for the other side.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
wd 40 rubber malet and blow torch , failing that i will take off your hands as obviously a dud lol money waiting lol

only joking

Carefull

·
1,231 Posts
Seat

The seat hook is hanging up or the cable isn't turning it is what it sounds like. I actuall had my kid sit on the seat to get it to turn the first time. It was just a tad out of adjustment. No probs since then.

·
T900 TRE is the plate!
434 Posts
Seat removal

Colin

The key turns 90 degrees to the horizontal and just turns a latch that sits under a crossmember. There are 4 posts on the seat to locate to the tail unit and two of them have rubber shrouds. The resistance you feel is this sticking in the shroud.

Pull firmly from the top and once off grease all 4 pins.

Pic's attached

Regards,
Dave

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah a picture speaks a 1000 words! Cheers Dave easy when you know how :D

G

·
Col

How are we suppossed to look at pics of your LE when you don't have a gallery set up..
COME ON SORT IT OUT AND POST PICS OF THE NEW ARRIVAL

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Col

How are we suppossed to look at pics of your LE when you don't have a gallery set up..
COME ON SORT IT OUT AND POST PICS OF THE NEW ARRIVAL
I know I know! I am just waiting for my Dodo Juice to arrive and then I can give her a good rub over and take some saucy pictures :rolling:

Man I need to get out more :doh:

G

·
that subframe and ducktail fairing are REALLY different to a normal tornado.!!
Indeed they are young man..
I'd like to see some pic's of it and all the other different bits aswell. . .
BUT Borat is failing in his duties to other forum members by not posting some pic's by now..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts