Benelli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just took delivery of 2022 Leoncino 500 Trail. But it is too tall for me. Reason İ bought a tall bike is cuz İ got $1000 off the initial price. And new 2022 models in USA have seen a massive price increase by the distributor in USA.

So is there a way İ could possibly lower it a bit. Or maybe some accessories or shoes that İ can use to deal with this issue??

Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
The shock for the base model is shorter. Then you slide the fork tubes up in the trees to match the amount you lowered the rear. But honestly? I'm short too and this is what I use:

Footwear Shoe Leg Human body Textile

On a girl they look super chunky. On a guy they sort of disappear, they look like any other work boot at first glance, especially if you cover them with your jeans. Easy on and off with side zippers. No issues getting the left boot under the shifter and they held up to my 80-foot slide on pavement pretty well. I like the Pisa leather because it's softer and breaks in faster, but you can also get smooth leather.

You might laugh, but this opened up a HUGE number of motorcycles to me. On most ADV bikes I'm on tiptoes in normal motorcycle boots. With these I can flat foot it on most of them. Changed my life man. Also great at heavy metal concerts. Not steel toed but if someone stomps on them you're not going to get hurt at all. Plus you're two inches taller and can see over the mosh pit better.

Charles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks bro so they offer good protection in crashes? İ also looked at an attachment that you can tack onto normal footwear or riding footwear that can make your toes/balls of your feet bigger so you can flat foot.

İf you don't mind how tall are you? Just for comparison. İ am 5'5" with 28 inch inseam. And seat inseam/height is 32. So 4 inch difference.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm 5'9" with a 30" inseam, but I put a 2" thicker padded seat on mine because I'm heavy and was sinking down to the seat pan. I can completely flat-foot the bike with the jadons.

They held up well enough in an 80-foot slide that I'm still using them every day. So yeah I'd say the offer good protection. Not as much as a motocross boot or adventure boot, but these will be comfortable to wear all day and walk around in, and still offer more than adequate protection.

Charles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts