Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally i think I can source a billet replacement lever to finish off the RS, Titrax and or CRG looks as if they have levers that will fit the Tornado's and TnT's has anyone got ones floating around so we can get some measurement off of to work out what is a suitable replacement?

i never heard back from Pegaso regarding those billet levers made by the same company that does the Benelli Officine one ??:(

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Nathen,

I'm working on sourcing clutch and brake levers but it may take a month or so before something is available, so you may want to hold off in the meantime.

·
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yep

rizoma are okay if you can get one that fits, Pazzo's are a poorly enginerred rip off of CRG's and usually cost more

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Lawrence,

I am going to ping you a paypal payment over for a tank protector (if you still have them??)

And a set of levers sounds in order too :bow:
(Any idea of a ball park price in mind for a set of these? - need to know if I will be paying by Paypal or speaking to HR / Payroll at the company I work for and having my wage paid directly to you !!:rolling: )

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I am going to ping you a paypal payment over for a tank protector (if you still have them??)
Well that didn't take too long for you to make up your mind to go for one of these, did it Kurt :rolleyes: (I kept one aside for you, as I knew it would only be a matter of time) :rolling:

I've no idea on how much the levers will cost at the mo but I'll let you all know as soon as I hear anything

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Err - Yes, apologies for the delay, what with the festive season and a house purchase :D combined with a sale that fell thru :bawl: I have been somewhat pre-occupied.:confused:

Payment on its way now to you kind sir :bow:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts