Benelli Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the store set up for the magazine, however, does anyone know how to set it up so I dont have to keep manually relisting the mag everytime its sold??,

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I have the store set up for the magazine, however, does anyone know how to set it up so I dont have to keep manually relisting the mag everytime its sold??,
Sorry, can't help you there, but you need to do something so I can place an order - the original listing has ended!:bawl:

Andy

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i have it

i have to upgrade to selling manager pro for $10 a month, it takes a couple of hr's to activate, hopefully...finally .. i hope its fully automatic and we can get the ball rolling!!!

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nope

I still cant get it to work??, I have 493 left to sell but whenver i view my store it says i have none to sell??
I'f anyone here know how to work all this let me know..please, its clear as mud to me
:mad:

·
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PayPal

I keep getting the emails from paypal, to accept money, I thought i could leave it all in Paypal until they all sell, or do I have to transfer money to my account everytime a mag sells?

·
Registered
370 Posts
Firstly, you don't have to remove funds from PayPal every time you get a sale.

Secondly, whilst it's a bit hard to diagnose a ebay store issue from here I'm assuming you have checked the following.
- That the sale/auction date isn't set to some time in the future
- It hasn't expired
- You have finished entering all the info for the listing to go live.

Must admit I'm unsure why you want to use ebay anyway. It would be cheaper to create a PayPal button & place it on the web somewhere with info about the mag.

Mike

·
5,891 Posts
Must admit I'm unsure why you want to use ebay anyway. It would be cheaper to create a PayPal button & place it on the web somewhere with info about the mag.
I reckon that the ebay site would provide better exposure than most other web pages. Even a link from here will only reach dyed in the wool Benelli types. So, until Nathan gets his customer base, ebay is probably sensible.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would like to buy one do u have a link as I cant find on ebay? Will you be doing a block buy for UK forum members perhaps?

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
You need to do a Dutch auction where you sell multiple items.
Don't do that, Saloe will buy them all, like he does with all the other Benelli stuff that is listed on ebay!!!!:rolling:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would like to buy one do u have a link as I cant find on ebay? Will you be doing a block buy for UK forum members perhaps?

Cheers
Agree give us a link please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts