Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Own up, who's red TNT is it? It was used as the getaway vehicle in a double shooting in Holloway on Mother's Day, according to Crimewatch tonight. Hardly the most inconspicuous vehicle to use, was it?;)
Details on the Crimewatch website. The police are a bit confused, they say it is a Benelli TNT1130 899 cc motorcycle :doh: . It was, apparently, stolen 4 months ago.

Anyone know it?

Cheers

Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Ian, the 899cc were not released until 2008 so I'm guessing that it was an 1130cc model that was used.

Noticed that the pic on the Crimewatch web site didn't have the fan mod done either.

c'mon guys, someone on here must know something about that bike.......couldn't believe it when I heard that they had used a Benelli as a get-away vehicle. :doh:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ian, the 899cc were not released until 2008 so I'm guessing that it was an 1130cc model that was used.

Noticed that the pic on the Crimewatch web site didn't have the fan mod done either.

c'mon guys, someone on here must know something about that bike.......couldn't believe it when I heard that they had used a Benelli as a get-away vehicle. :doh:
That's what I thought, Laurence, although I don't know much about TNT's. Puzzling then that the Police and DVLA list it as 899cc, as Colin said. Doesn't say much for their detective work on such a high profile murder case, does it? Are we surprised...?:rolleyes:

Wasn't there a thread last year about a stolen TNT, or is the old memory bank playing tricks again? :confused:

Cheers

Ian

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Wasn't there a thread last year about a stolen TNT, or is the old memory bank playing tricks again? :confused:
No, your right enough Ian, but that was a green one.....unless the buggers have had the arsehole spray cans out. :rolleyes:

.............plus there was also this one

·
Registered
30 Posts
Must have been the thickest killer ever using the tnt, or must have made sure every available mod had been done - it's probably in some dealers workshop getting something fixed that must have broken or leaked on it's getaway!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts