Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I`ve been thinking that I can help you out with the MV.
Get Mitch to drop it over to my place so I can test it for you ........get the mileage up to first service for you.......and keep it in my livingroom at night and to protect it from punters in the Red Dog showroom.
There...........I knew you would think that was a good idea:rolling: :rolling:
I can take her to all the places that she wants to go, treat her like she should be treated, drool over her,etc etc etc:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I know you would do the same for anyone else, wouldn`t you:rolling:
Dont think that I am taking advantage of your present dependancy on your crutches :bawl: :bawl: look at it as a huge favor and sacrifice that I am willing to do for you:D :D

·
903 Posts
What an offer!

:p

Why did I not think of that mate, I would be forever in your debt! NOT! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Something tells me you just might be taking advantage!:duel:

Been to Red Dog today and should be picking my new toy up at the end of the month leg permitting! Yippee!!!:excited: :excited: :jig:

·
1,228 Posts
Not I

Lloyd you know I would never take advantage of you like but O do offer to bring her to breakin for you. That plus if we put your MV in the stable next to Harley, Aprilia, and Nelli LE who knows what kind of offspring may emerge!!
:D

·
903 Posts
Offspring!

:p

:hiya: Johnny, hope you and your family are well mate. Re the possible offspring the four would make, what about MV Haraprelli or an Apriharelli Agusta!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Lloyd,
wasn`t taking advantage at all:bow: :bow: was just trying to get to have a go on the best looking SPORTBIKE ever.
Not that I`m jealous or anything!!!!
I hope you continue with your recovery quickly so you can ride her;) ;)

·
903 Posts
Taking advantage!

Hi Lloyd,
wasn`t taking advantage at all:bow: :bow: was just trying to get to have a go on the best looking SPORTBIKE ever.
Not that I`m jealous or anything!!!!
I hope you continue with your recovery quickly so you can ride her;) ;)
Taking advantage Dave, perish the thought!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts