Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
president
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear benelli family,
im afraid lloyd has been naughty......shall will send him to coventry.......or somewhere worse ( BIG BAD ALS HOUSE).....can someone please please give him a check up from the neck up'''''as in the rebuilding process we forgot about his brain..........neurological scientists have been called to try to fix him........but unfortunately they are all all annual leave in the silly isles at the moment.........bigbad al can you try tofind them as we are all worried that LLOYD might end up in the funny farm..........i have booked him just in case.....as i know them them quite well.....

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT SHARKY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
dear benelli family,
im afraid lloyd has been naughty......shall will send him to coventry.......or somewhere worse ( BIG BAD ALS HOUSE).....can someone please please give him a check up from the neck up'''''as in the rebuilding process we forgot about his brain..........neurological scientists have been called to try to fix him........but unfortunately they are all all annual leave in the silly isles at the moment.........bigbad al can you try tofind them as we are all worried that LLOYD might end up in the funny farm..........i have booked him just in case.....as i know them them quite well.....

Jealosy is such an ugly thing!

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
funny farm..........i have booked him just in case.....as i know them them quite well.....

Now there's a surprise:rolling:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts