Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lloyd's & Colins Tornado's

:hat
Hi everybody, here's a few pictures of Colin's (Yellow one) & my bikes that my son Damien took whilst at the Oakdene cafe bike meet on Wednesday night.

My bike is now 3 years old and due it's MOT in October, yes it is used regularly (Including Misano 2004!).8o Colin's is brand new.

images18.fotki.com/v346/p...001-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v345/p...002-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v342/p...003-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v346/p...004-vi.jpg
images15.fotki.com/v344/p...005-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v345/p...006-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v342/p...007-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v347/p...008-vi.jpg
images18.fotki.com/v347/p...009-vi.jpg

Hope these short cuts work!!!:eek:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nice pics Lloyd

I love the one with all the guys standing in the background admiring your 'fans'.............I can hear them thinking, wtf are those for???????:rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Nice pics Lloyd

as the tre is a triple how about a threesome next week lloyd. I think yours on the left,colins in the middle and mine on the right and we would have the italian flag ( sort of )
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Meetup?

Fantastic pics there lads:D I had my picture taken by (I'm assuming) a Japanese tourist today whilst out and about. There was me thinking that he was taking a picture of some landmark in Edinburgh and all the time he's had his lens pointed at me:rollin
So someday, somewhere, there will be a guy showing his mates his holiday snaps and they'll be looking at me sitting in the traffic in Edinburgh:rollin What's next .... Hello magazine:lol

Al:eek

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello Magazine

Just so long it is not 'Goodbye' Magazine Al!!!

p.s. The pictures look Great too.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Hello Magazine

Just so long it is not 'Goodbye' Magazine Al!!!
That's true buddy;)

Looking at those pics has made me realise that I have something on my bike which I'd be interested to know if anyone else has one.
On the back of the bike I have this little carbon fibre patch right next to the rear seat cowl. Can you see it?
Anybody else have that on their bike?

Al:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Big Al

Have you had pillions on that you've scared so much they've turned part of their bowel into its component carbon and farted it out on your tailpiece???

Naughty boy

:lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If I could get people to crap carbon fibre I'd lock them in my attic and show them horror movies 24/7:b
Think of the money I could make:lol

Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

:hat

Dunno the postcode but the cafe is at the bottom of Wrotham Hill (Brands Hatch road Southbound). The cafe is just before the M20/M26 intersection.

There is a meet most wednesday evenings, weather permitting but as the nights are drawing in there will be fewer bikes turn out. On Sundays people meet up there for a ride out.

Sharky, Good luck tomorrow when you pick yours up. Enjoy every mile home!:D

Don't forget to collect the owners CD, two flip keys and two normal keys, a tool kit and a plastic coated Quick Reference Guide. (Do they still issue those?)

I look forward to seeing it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Afternoon, told ou i'd find my password ;)

I've worked out why my instructions on posting a picture didn't work. This forum isn't based on what I thought it was, so the code needs to be slightly different..

When you click reply, look down the left side and theres a load of grey buttons. Using the web links i sent you, click on "image" then paste those links into the popup box (one at a time) that appears. Do that for every image and it will post the image on the screen instead of having to click on the links.

If any of you guys/girls need your images hosting, speak to Lloyd and he can either give you my email address or send me the pictures.

Highlight of that evening, a rider coming up to me, myself expecting him to tlak about the Benellis, but no, he missed those and spoke to me about my SV650 instead ha ha :p :p :p Bloke obviously had real taste ha ha ha (not......)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jeez Al

I'm worried now:eek:

He's Scottish

Scare people so much they fart carbon

Looks them in his attic

Shows them horror films

Anyone seen Shallow Grave???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts