Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Real World in Aberdare , my *local* dealer appear to have dropped Benelli, Moto Morini and MV Agusta.
Hmmmm....
Guess being an Benelli owner just more exciting, and rare !

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I believe they haven't been dealing with Benellis for a while now JJ

·
Registered
177 Posts
Hi fella,
Realworld dropped Benelli,MV and all that quite sometime ago,was really disappointing news as they were my nearest Benelli dealer,now it's Garlands in Haverfordwest :( can't see my going down there too often fella.

Kenny.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi fella,
Realworld dropped Benelli,MV and all that quite sometime ago,was really disappointing news as they were my nearest Benelli dealer,now it's Garlands in Haverfordwest :( can't see my going down there too often fella.

Kenny.
Not sure where you are, but been chatting to REPS (Royston Edwards Performance Services) in Caldicot , near Chepstow, he seems to be capable and i've heard good things about him.

·
2004 TNT Owner
1,670 Posts
Where's the loyalty/trust/etc?

Down here in Adelaide, South Australia, we've had 4 Benelli dealers over the past 4 years, only one at a time unfortunately!
How on earth do they expect loyalty and trust to develop between owners and workshop staff?
I'm sure they all tried their best, but there was little continuity.
Even the importers have changed, twice!
Luckily though, a new Italian dealership(only Aprilia & Guzzi) has employed the chief mechanic from Adelaide's previous Benelli dealer!
So if you're passing through Adelaide, there's a dealer down south at Honda World, and also a knowledgable mechanic up north at Italian Motorcycles.
Things are beginning to look up!
Happy motorcycling!

pilgrim,
Adelaide.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not sure where you are, but been chatting to REPS (Royston Edwards Performance Services) in Caldicot , near Chepstow, he seems to be capable and i've heard good things about him.
Hi fella,
I'm located in Port Talbot so Caldicot is still a fair old trip for me,luckily I do all my own servicing and repairs,was just nice to have Real World as a dealer fairly near,but having said that cant see why he wouldn't be able to help us out if we had a real problem with our nelli's.

Kenny.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts