Benelli Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see what others feel about this guy being released? I for one am appalled and astonished that a mass murderer and terrorist can be released claiming "compassion". How many people die in Scottish jails each year? How many are murderer's? How many petition for release? How many are granted? How about this....ehem...Macaskill guy? wonder how long he lives? I personally hope the next terrorist threat/attack happens at his home...then he can forgive them while he buries his wife and kids. Horrible to say but we are out here fighting these arseholes and he is putting them in the streets!

Rant over...

My job isn't to forgive them ...thats Gods job....my job is to provide them with an opportunity to meet the almighty...

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I'm with you on this one matey, this just shows how pathetic our justice department & government is, No one with Balls in power these days (in fact Maggie Thatcher had the biggest balls of them all !) they'd rather kiss some M*therf*ckers arse than defend the innocent !

It's a complete Farce, like so many things in our once Great Country !

keep safe out there buddy and kick some talibani m*therf*cking terrorists Ass for me !

:mad:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
1,841 Posts
This low life deserves no compassion,I am DISGUSTED he has been released and feel very sorry for friends and relations of the INNOCENT people he MURDERED.I am very angry so I can only guess how they must feel!:mad:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
It kind of makes you wonder all over again that this guy was just used as a scapegoat and that the government new all about this and let him go home early :mad:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
no such thing as justice!!!

The WAN*ERS who let him out on compassionate grounds should hang their heads in shame :mad: he showed no compassion to the innocent people he murdered and no remorse to the families who have had their lives wrecked by having loved ones snatched away.

I for one would like to see the country he lives in carpet bombed and the idiots in the scotish "justice system" (that's a laugh) out on their arses :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
1,841 Posts
It kind of makes you wonder all over again that this guy was just used as a scapegoat
Yes it is possible he was innocent,but it becomes a farce if a convicted mass murderer it givern compassionate release.
If he were innocent it becomes only an injustice that he is held in prison. If he is guilty it shows no respect for the murdered victims.

·
Fyule
697 Posts
this is all being done for poloitical an commercial reasons, blame pressure on the government from shell, BP and all the other oil companies. The Libyans simply used the commercial reasons as leverage to get the berk out out of jail for 'compassionate' reasons. I really don't agree with the release of the prisoner, but I think the politicians bowed to external pressure on this one. Not good to see that our government is so weak willed and lily livered that they listen to companies before they listen to the people on the streets that pay the taxes and actually vote. We don't really live in a democracy do we! If someone commits a crime, they do the time, and no fu*kin government should have the right to overturn judges decisions on such a serious issue as the lives of 270 people. I just wonder what pressure the oil companies have laid on the government for them to do this.:mad:

I live 4 miles from Lockerbie, feelings are quite strong here.

rant over, fraser

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
JR Mate, what has been done is a disgrace to Great Britain not just Scotland. This Person is Scotlands biggest ever Mass Murderer & another example of why Muslims will never be welcome in my country. Some people on the forum will hold back with their feelings in case they are labeled as Racists, not me, as far as i am concerned this person should have been handed over to the Americans & sentenced to the Death Penalty which is unavailable to British Courts. We have a Government in this country that is probably the most corrupt in our history, we all know that when Tony Blair embraced that C**T Gadafi he was shaking hands with the devil & doing an Oil Deal on the side. Please tell your countrymen that the vast majority of us feel truly ashamed.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Friggin shite government - I wish someone would send them feckers out to Afghanistan on the front line - give them a taste of the real world and not living in friggin fantasy land
For a country so strict on road traffic laws - they are namby pamby soft for burglars, thugs, rapists, murderers and the like !!
I am surprised there arent more assasination attempts in this country on the people who run it !!

Sorry - rant over

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Kurt mate, we are a lost nation with no leadership or direction, we spend all our to time pandering to the Minority & apologising to all & sundry. I have attached a truly shocking photo of a "D" Day Veteran that was attacked in Broad daylight just after scattering his late wifes ashes, this happened in Chichester. The Police will catch the animals that did this & a Judge will give them a slap on the wrist.

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MP's

And now these sodded T W A T S want the tax payers to shell out for their child care costs...WTF!!!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I couldnt agree more Lee. I hate it when you talk to people about the issues in this country and they star with "I am not racist but.....". There is no need to apologise for your beliefs or for what you feel is right or wrong.
I was only a kid when Lockerbie occured however, I put it to Huntley being released in 20 years time because he is dying (pray to the lord its very very slow). You cant imagine it happening can you but that is what we are talking about here - scum of the earth being handed compassion when they deserve nothing more that to live on their own shit.
I just hope that our great nation can pull it around and become one tenth of what is used to be. Before then though, I agree with the kaiser chiefs, I predict a riot.

·
Italian bike junkie
590 Posts
This whole thing was quite disgusting and shocking to us across the pond as well. That dirtbag doesn't deserve one ounce of compassion. And the fact that he got a hero's welcome in Libya makes it all the more disturbing. :mad:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I agree with the kaiser chiefs, I predict a riot.
I agree. I just can't see the people of this once great nation putting up with much more. I think people are beginning to realise that we ARE living in a corrupt Police / Nanny State..

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hmmmm

Aren't we all dying...from the day we are born? No damn excuse!!!!!!! That Scottish politician is a piece of who-flung-dung.

·
Registered
833 Posts
i totally agree with everything said, they are scum and i don't just mean the bomber, the justice and political system is all for back handers and bent politicians. ron d

·
Registered
512 Posts
just to be clear on this one - the British government has completely washed their hands on this and the blame rests completely at the door of the devolved Scottish government. In my opinion a pretty dark day for what's supposed to be one of the best legal systems worldwide.

On the balance of probabilities this was never the most convincing of convictions however the release of this guy sets an interesting precendent. Someone mentioned Brady which begs the obvious question - had this guy been a child molester/murderer would he have been shown the same compassion? Would public opinion have allowed it.

All things considered its a very disappointing outcome.

There have been some pretty extreme views expressed on here... just for the record...I am not racist - no but - end of. In my opinion its far to easy to blame the rot happening in this country (UK) on anyone not sharing the same skin colour or religion.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Why is it the people that are supposed to represent us all are such idiots, this is probably another Oil deal with terrorists. As for Brady i am convinced that Hindley is not dead as we all hope but out & free, nothing would suprise me. While i am on the subject i also reckon that Osama was killed in the first few days of ops in Afganistan & that it was kept quiet to justify the War. No one can tell me that he hasnt got access to a Camcorder, all we have heard is voice recordings no video. I smell lots of rats :( :( :( :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts