Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i'm (urgently) searching for a ignition coil for my '76 benelli 250 2c. if anyone has one they want to get rid of or either know the name/part number of a site that would be great.

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1978 750 sei
138 Posts
Is this the ‘electronica’ Model? with electronic ignition?

I have parts books and service manual for those. (Sold one new when I was a dealer, wish I would have gotten one to keep,wonderful bike.)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this the ‘electronica’ Model? with electronic ignition?

I have parts books and service manual for those. (Sold one new when I was a dealer, wish I would have gotten one to keep,wonderful bike.)
yes it is but i have ordered an powerdynamo ignition (because i really couldnt find a spool). and yes they are great bikes.. when they run.
are you willing to sell the books and manual?

·
Registered
29 Posts
yes it is but i have ordered an powerdynamo ignition (because i really couldnt find a spool). And yes they are great bikes.. When they run.
Are you willing to sell the books and manual?
you can get parts from benelli bauer - they have full exploded parts diagrams on their web site

·
Registered
115 Posts
I downloaded a workshop manual and parts list from the web http://en.benelli-club.com/sub-model/benelli-250-2c-5
Have you started installing the PowerDynamo yet? The wiring diagram that comes with it is totally wrong! I ended up removing a lot of the old wires as they were surplus to requirements and also fitted a relay to operate the headlight flasher as the original switch operates a thyristor or something in the reg/rec that feeds power to the high and low filaments of the bulb. Let me know if you need help and I’ll try and remember what I did. (I did start on making a wiring diagram but didn’t quite finish it)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts