Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've just recently joined this forum as I'm looking to buy a RS and I find these places great for finding out about the bike. I've been reading through alot of the posts and learning plenty about the TRE + RS.

Just a few questions if you don't mind.

What all was done in the recalls?

Did the RS come with sports exhaust as well as the bronze/gold coloured exhaust?

What other things came with the bike, tool kit? Any manuals?

Cheers in advance,
Kev.

· Registered
810 Posts
Hi everyone,

I've just recently joined this forum as I'm looking to buy a RS and I find these places great for finding out about the bike. I've been reading through alot of the posts and learning plenty about the TRE + RS.

Just a few questions if you don't mind.

Did the RS come with sports exhaust as well as the bronze/gold coloured exhaust?

What other things came with the bike, tool kit? Any manuals?

Cheers in advance,
Kev.
Check the site it's all been asked/answered before !

6,067 Posts
Check the site it's all been asked/answered before !
Come on Den. If you know, tell him. It's not a gixxer forum.
This site is huge and finding something on it is overwhelming. Believe me. I've tried, and I've been here almost as long as Laurence.
I don't believe there were any on the RS. Benelli didn't consider the alternator drive shaft/Z25 worthy of a recall (we know different)
No idea. I own its lower spec'd sibling.
What other things came with the bike, tool kit?
Yes, but it varied according to the whim of the distributor.
Any manuals?
Again yes, on CD, but you'll find them on the forum and here.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Engenia for your answers, I will continue to read through this forum for valuable info on these bikes.

Some people I've spoke to said that the RS came with two exhausts, but being Italian there's a lack of quality control and I'm sure there were things went "missing" in transit, I've had dealings with MV Agusta, I know 😁

· Crisis
38 Posts
I've messaged the guy on ebay he's looking for £6000 but the fairing has been drilled for crash bungs which I'm not keen on.
Fairings can be repaired and repainted, if that's the only issue and the price is fair to its condition it's something that wouldn't hold me back. I'd focus first on the engine mods

1 - 11 of 11 Posts