·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
An email is on it's way to you Joris:)

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hi Nathen,

I hope that you are in luck with the rear sets my friend (great price by the way) but you'r too late for the fans i'm afraid.........they'r mine :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yop, for the fans you are too late.

btw, what are you planning to do with those fans? :)

I am quite amazed by the reactions, the pieces I thought were less likely to sell are going out the door first :D

For those who asked pieces, i ll prepare the shipping boxes tuesday and i can send you guys the prices including shipping (its dependent on the weight of the box) tuesday night.

·
3,082 Posts
Sweet,

rear sets for me, I was gonna swap my RS red fans for the lairy yellow, but the mad scot beat me to it :), Can we pay via paypal ?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I accept paypal if you pay directly from another paypal account in euros. When you pay with a credit card to a paypal account there are fees associated with the withdrawal of the funds.

But i guess paypal users overhere know this ;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
What am I doing with a second front seat - well I'm getting it along to BumWraps in Bognor Regis and getting it kitd out as a comfortable seat! Extra padding, hopefully at least twice, if not three times thicker!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cool - Can you let me know how much please

(Andy - get to the back of the que - I was asking Ir_fuel over a month ago !!!) - :p :p
hahaha

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Nathen,

I hope that you are in luck with the rear sets my friend (great price by the way) but you'r too late for the fans i'm afraid.........they'r mine :D
One of the fan blades on one of the fans is missing, i just saw, so i guess they aint going anywhere.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts