Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Tornado TRE L.E. and on my ecu it says version 6007 (reset in pen writing next to it) is this a good or crap version as i have been told to get it remapped to 6034 to be alot sweeter.

How much is it roughly and anybody know anywhere local to wakefield, West Yorkshire???

Can you get hold of software and a lead that plugs into a laptop and bike so you can do it yourself??? if so how much and where to buy?

New to Benelli's. :doh:

Many thanks zxpman6r.:bow:

·
340 Posts
Tuneboy, www.tuneboy.com.au, it is the best thing you can have to date except the Axxone tool that has a prohibitive price (EUR 4000 + VAT)

6034 is working OK but was not meant for LE, there is no specific/updated for LE tune yet.

·
3,081 Posts
maps

apart from the dry clutch the LE and Tornado Tre engines are the same, best factory map to use is a 6033 in standard trim and the 6034 if you have the race can fitted.

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Mapping

Give russ @ bennetts a ring he will sort out any mapping problems

01226 284293 Barnsley

Pops

·
Registered
85 Posts
I had my 1st service done by UK dealer and they changed my map to 6034 as the TRe seems to run better with this map, it certainly made a difference to my bike and i have standard can, i felt it was too rich on 6033.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts