Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Add links here to your maps. Hopefully we'll keep this thread strictly for posting of links to maps. Make sure you check to see if your map has not already been posted before doing so. If you require assistance hosting your map, all you have to do is ask. :)

Create a new thread if you have any questions about any of the maps. Any non-map posts on this thread will be moved to a new thread.

*** Disclaimer***

We do not accept responsibility for any direct or indirect problems or damage to your bike resulting from the use of these data files. Do your research carefully and use at your own risk.

Enjoy!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are the urls to the maps that Nathan provided. They are zipped. Perhaps he would care write a brief description of each of them:

Links moved to Nathan's post below.

G

·
what map for who

I'm paste this from the other map thread. If we can just clarify the german modded map from tuneboy as being a 6033 or 6034 map and I dont think i have the factory 6034 map for the base Tre, Johnoo, can you clarify or/and send roland these two?

"Okay Ive sent them to Roland and this is what I have on the tuneboy sent to me from Wayne at Tuneboy and from the Power Commander site. Please note the WM (wayne Mcdonald from Tuneboy) maps are modded Factory maps and may void your warranty. I'm not sure about the german impoter map that tuneboy does??, If FiBlues has this map and any missing can they send it to Roland.

Standard Tre Tornado
6012tune.dat = 1st map for standard tre.
<6012Tune.dat>

6012TuneWM.dat = This has been modified to have a higher rev limit and richer fuel mix at the lower throttle positons. Ignition advance has been added at high revs, low throttle to try and stop popping.
<6012TuneWM.dat>

6033TuneM26s13.dat = Apparently this is the german importer modified 6033 map. To quote Wayne MacDonald from Tuneboy "This tune was developed by a guy in Germany for the German importer.
They used a very expensive datalogger (50,000 euro), the cylinder head had extra holes bored next to the spark plugs and cylinder pressure sensors where fitted in these holes.
A special wheel was fitted to the crank so that the logger had 3600 increments per crank revolution.
With this fitted they adjusted the fuel and ignition map to make the best power and economy.
I will try and find the graphs that show the cylinder pressure before/after the changes.

Thanks

Wayne <6033TuneM26S13.dat>

Limited Editon Tornadoes (please note that lastest series maps for the Standard Tre should be better than these early LE maps as the bikes same exactly the same engine barring the dry clutch fitted to the LE bikes.

6007_X10Tune.dat = This is the base 6007 tune as shipped with the series 1 limited production Tornado.
This tune has had the last fuel map zone moved from 12001 to 12500 to allow fuel to be adjusted past the normal 12100 rev limit. This tune is mapped for the standard pipe. (suspect this is a modded stock map)
<6007_X10Tune.dat>

6007_X13Tunedat = This is the base 6007 tune as shipped with the series 1 limited production Tornado. This tune has had the last fuel map zone moved from 12001 to 12500 to allow fuel to be adjusted past the normal 12100 rev limit. Mapped for the sports pipe.
(suspect this is a modded stock map)
<6007_X13Tune.dat>

6011Tune.dat = This tune was extracted from the Tornado sent to the USA for EPA testing, (before it all went to crap for the USA :)), now they have the 6033 map I believe.
<6011Tune.dat>

RS900 Tornado maps.

6103Tune.dat = First (and only) factory map for the RS Tornado with stock can.
<6103Tune.dat>

6105Tune.dat = First (and only) factory map for the RS Tornado with the Benelli sport (Arrow) Titanium race can. (with the baffle removed I suspect.)
<6105Tune.dat>

TnT maps as downloaded from the Power Commander web site.

M726-000.djm = zero map, buggered if i know what this means, a blank map maybe, I havent sent this to Roland unitl i clarify what it is exactly.

M726.501.djm = 2005 Benelli Tnt 1130 European Model.
Stock exhaust. Stock Airbox. Map made in TnT mode (I take it this means the tune is when the power power is on.
I dont have a 04 TnT map nor a 05 map with the power button off.
<M726-501.djm>

Missing are i think a stock 6033 Tre map and the factory 6034 which is the lastest factory standard tre & LE map with the Benelli sport can fitted
Hope this is all clear to everyone.

Also I'm not sure if tuneboy map can be loaded into a power commander, I think a pc trim map is the same a the tuneboy trim map, but i will have to check with tuneboy on that. but power commander map can be loaded with tuneboy and the tuneboy trim maps work exaclty as a pc does, although with tuneboy you can load into exact fuel amount as opposed to a fuel / air % which is from what I understand how pc maps are created.

Enjoy"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: what map for who

I have edited the above post with links to make it an easier view for others.

Thanks Nathan!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
missing maps

anyone got the base tre 6034 german modded map ??, plus the other lastest one for the base tre.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dead Links on mapping thread

Have just ordered the Tuneboy software for my RS.
Have tried the links in the map thread to be told that the files do not exist...anyone managed to download 'em ??

Dave

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Files have been relinked and should work now.

If anyone else has more that you would like to post, please upload them as attachments or email them to me for action.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I have the 6034 in my bike and have the AXONE here with me. If someone gives me instructions , I will post them here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
US Maps?

Does anyone know what the best map is for an 05 US version Tornado with the Leo Vince titanium slip on? The dealer I bought it from supposedly remapped it but the bike lurches down low and doesn't seem to have the throttle response I would expect (weak and sounds like it is bogging a bit). I also have a 999 and Mille so maybe I am just jaded. Thanks!

David

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Just got my new Tuneboy and it reads my standard TRE with Benelli Sport can as tune 6020, this one isnt listed here, does any one know which one it is and is it correct, gotta say its runs fine on it on both the standard and Sport cans, cheers Steve.

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Just got my new Tuneboy and it reads my standard TRE with Benelli Sport can as tune 6020, this one isnt listed here, does any one know which one it is and is it correct, gotta say its runs fine on it on both the standard and Sport cans, cheers Steve.
Hi Steve,

according to the Tuneboy Download page, 6020 is a map for the RS. I'm running the 6033STD map currently, as my Tre has the standard can. As I understand it, this is a map which was developed by the German importers after several hours on the Dyno. Initially I mistakenly loaded the 6033AF (ditto, but for a less restrictive can) and found it to more snatchy at low revs. The 6033STD seems smoother on my Tre. The 6033AF might work better for you with the Sport can.

I'm also planning to try Colin's suggested tweak to lean it out a bit lower down in the rev range, partly because it might help keep the plugs clean, and am also hoping for a few more MPG. Will keep you posted on that one...!

cheers,
Dom

·
1,841 Posts
Hi, I am almost positive that the only maps for the RS are 6103 standard and 6105 race can. The 6020 I believe is a early version for a TRE (I dont know if for std or race can), the last maps from Benelli were the 6033 std and 6034 race can.
colin.
ps. The Tuneboy list of maps became identified incorrectly (it had most tunes listed for RS where it only had 2 before),when the site was updated about a year ago. When I noticed it I told Wayne Mcdonald and he corrected,but it looks like he may have got the 6020 wrong.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,400 Posts
6034 on mine with the Arrow sport can:)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Cheers for the info guys, I am going to stick with the 6020 for the time being. It runs well on the Sport can and gives about 32mpg currently. I wonder why it was changed, maybe the others are better for power, but its plenty fast enough now for me.

P.S. A big up for Emma Macdonald, of TUNEBOY, for answering my stupid email questions promptly every time, even replying on a Sunday once, thats customer service for you !!

·
3,082 Posts

load that map in eventually, or just go one better and fit a pcIII or find a good experienced tunneboy experience dyno operator and get her maped to run better.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
At last I got me a Tuneboy key to go with the kit and have now uploaded the 6034 tune as recommended by so many.
All i can say is WOW what a difference, it actually starts really quickly now, no more cranking over for 4 seconds, it fires within a second now.
As for the running it is much smoother across the rev range, before there was the regular bottom end, then a torquey bit in the middle then banzai at the top end.
Now its a more progressive smoother range from the bottom to top of revs, the dyno curve would be much smoother Im sure.
Also the jerkyness has gone whilst holding it at steady throttle, not that it was bad before but it did require a bit of carefully thinking and control.
Only on second tankful of fuel so far, so i'll have to see how the MPG goes.

All those who advised me, I thank and you can have an "I TOLD YOU SO", cheers Steve.

·
VIN#ten
136 Posts
Does anybody know about Tornado 1130 maps?

i.e. Tuneboy "Standard 02B02F tune" in A102B02FTune.dat?

It is leaner up to 20% (less fuel) on high rews than the standard Europe tune (02B001 in A102B001Tune.dat), and the ignition is 10% less advanced. The flaps are open from the low revs.

I've asked Tuneboy support to an other question, with no reply, so this time I am asking simultaneously you guys. Could not find any information from their website, or in the metadata of the file.:confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts