Benelli Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have posted some pictures of Marco collecting his new 1130 from Red Dog Motorcycles yesterday in my album. (I cannot host them on this page. Bloody computors!!!:smashpc: The weather was great which was just as well as I picked up my MV at the same time.

Marco, I hope you managed to sort your problem out re starting and are enjoying you new steed. Good to see you mate and hope we can go out for a ride out in the new future!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Where????:doh:
:rolleyes: , this is a unique moment, mate, we need to go onto Lloyd's PC to be part of it. :p

My new steed is still doing his silly 20 minutes break after a long run, I sent a mail to Mitch tonight to let him know. Shame is I can't come back out there before the 12 of this month.

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bloody computors!

I have hosted the pictures in my album as I cannot get them hosted on this page:doh:

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have hosted the pictures in my album as I cannot get them hosted on this page:doh:

Yeah, the happy owner is in the middle :ele: - well technically I was not the owner yer, it was not paid, but the Card machine of Reddog finally resisted to my assaults and concede selling me the bike.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hope everything goes well for you on your new steed Marco. Just remember and post back here in the future to let us all know how she handles.:D

Almost never recognised Lloyd there without his Misano Beetroot red kisser:rolling:

Al:)

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Beet root red kisser!

Hope everything goes well for you on your new steed Marco. Just remember and post back here in the future to let us all know how she handles.:D

Almost never recognised Lloyd there without his Misano Beetroot red kisser:rolling:

Al:)
Al I was a little flush I admit, but I had just thrown my Nelli around the circuit for 40 minutes! The only other time I'm a little flushed is when I have to get my wallet out to pay for my motorcycle exotica!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Yipee I have my MV! :jig:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Those are nice pics in Lloyds gallery of your new bike Marco but you'r going to have to get yourself a new helmet lad.

I've got nothing against Caberg lids as a rule ..............................but the colours all wrong. It kinda clashes!!! :eek:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Those are nice pics in Lloyds gallery of your new bike Marco but you'r going to have to get yourself a new helmet lad.

I've got nothing against Caberg lids as a rule ..............................but the colours all wrong. It kinda clashes!!! :eek:
Hey Lawrence, I know that you are the font of all knowledge north of the border - but I never new you went to the same school as Trinny and Susanah !!! :rolling: :rolling:
Get you ! hahaha

PS - Received the rearset bits - will try to get them on this week and post you the others back - Cheers fella - your the Man :bow:

·
1,841 Posts
Thanks Laurence i can see it from your link ! If i go to members gallery its not there, the top albums are pistones and simonm. i dont know why i am not getting lloyd album showing ? normally the latest changed album goes to the top left of the albums . WEird !:confused:
ah found it under misc on the page before, dont know why it is not at top of new changed albums though.....

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Coloured helmets oh er!

:hiya: Laurence, that's the first thing I said to Marco when I saw the (crash) helmet. The colour's all wrong!:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Glad you found it Colin. 'Misc' is how I go into the Gallery.

I think the 'Last updated' reference is misleading when you go in through the newest Members pictures link as it looks like this is the Album creation date rather than when it was last updated.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Thats it then -

Lawrence & Lloyd - can you change your signature or avatar tag to Susanah and Trinny now then
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I thought my ex missus was the only one who insisted on exact colour matching !

Mind you - I do take your point about Marco's lid (sorry Marco)

Hey Marco - next time you are likely to bump into Lloyd or Lawrence make sure your not wearing odd socks and make sure they match your under crackers !!!!!!!!!!! :rolling: :rolling:

No offence intended Mr White & Mr Benton

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Lawrence & Lloyd - can you change your signature or avatar tag to Susanah and Trinny now then :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Oh, and that's another thing..........what's Marco doing picking up his new 1130 in a pair of old jeans? The least he could have done was put on a pair of his best chinos.

However, I do like that polo shirt you have on Susannah, Ooops, I meant Lloyd.

All the best,
Trinny :rolling:

·
Registered
271 Posts
rhhhhaaa :ele: :ele: ok, you are right from the beginning, I will get a new helmet - will buy it in France, it is cheaper.

But what's the point matching the color, when everybody is looking at the bike, uh?

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Moto GP polo shirt

However, I do like that polo shirt you have on Susannah, Ooops, I meant Lloyd.

All the best,
Trinny :rolling:[/QUOTE]

Some of us have it, some of us don't!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Love you all

Susannah

1 - 19 of 19 Posts