Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I bet he started crying & said " I am going to tell my DAD" :D :D :D

·
Registered
512 Posts
I like the lad and genuinely believe he just wants to race cars. (and get stuck into the occasional Pussycat Doll obviously)

As for his team...and any other F1 team...god only knows what really goes on.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I like the lad and genuinely believe he just wants to race cars.
...can't believe you just said that Ian................don't you know he's ENGLISH :D

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You know what pisses me off about Hamilton? His hair is always so damn neat (and his sideburns as well):D

Has he really pulled one of the Sugerbabes:confused: Jammy git:mad:

Al:D

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
512 Posts
Indeed he is...and I recall that just after he won the world championship (as if things could get any better) she gave him a hug and was overheard telling him he'd "be getting it tonight."

Jammy bassa!!!!

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
i've got a great idea for a motorsport championship

Get ten teams and get them to race all over the world.When they've finished make the results up as you see fit then a few days later change them again if someone complains!:rolleyes:

I give up with F1,i realy do:mad: ,even taken it out of the sky plus planner.

was there not a rumour that lewis's missus used to be a bloke?

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've got a great idea for a motorsport championship

Get ten teams and get them to race all over the world.When they've finished make the results up as you see fit then a few days later change them again if someone complains!:rolleyes:

I give up with F1,i realy do:mad: ,even taken it out of the sky plus planner.

was there not a rumour that lewis's missus used to be a bloke?
I think there was a rumour Lewis was once a bloke ! :rolleyes:

:rolling:

Anyway, I'm off to study my Engineering, Law & Science degree to see if I can work out how this friggin' F1 works !

Whatever happend to good old basic racing ! :doh:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Unfortunately, it looks though Lewis was lying, because he's just apologised for lying.:doh:
He should have left it as it was and taken 4th; now he's got the same result as both Ferraris; what a missed opportunity!
That's not the end of it, though, as his credibility has been seriously dented, now it's been proved he lied.
Just what F1 were after, I reckon:rolleyes:

cheers

Ian

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
are they still squabbling over jensens rear diffuser? I suppose his results will be null and void if ferrari dont like the design of it:rolleyes: :mad: :(

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I was a huge F1 fan for years and stopped watching it in 2002 (maybe 2001) when they changed the qualifying rules. Sometimes qualifying could almost be as exciting as the race itself when all the cars scrambled to get out at the last minute. I could sit down now and watch a race and I would have a bloody clue who half of the driver were or for what team they drove for.

Is it just me or does everyone else have this desire to smake Bernie Ecclestone across the chops. There were two people who made formula one great for me. One was Jackie Stewart for the work that he put into F1 for making it a far safer sport and the second was Murray Walker. I know Murray's back but I just can't watch it anymore.
Still, there's always tractor pulling instead:rolling:

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Lets get back to the important stuff here lads as I think some of you are getting a wee bit minxt oop.

This is Nicole who he's going out with from the Pussycatdolls

and this is who he is not going out with from the Sugababes

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
is that the same lot as Cheryl whatsername?(married to the footie player)?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
eeeeeeeeh naw Simon, that's this lot :doh:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Bloody hell!!!! I think I need to change my bedsheets:rolling:

Al;)

·
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Blimey,i could go blind!!!!!!:D

heres summat that was posted on another forum i frequent

Here are the final results of the Australian Grand Prix now that the FIA have had chance to ****** them over properly:

1) Jenson Button - disqualified for having a daft name

2) Rubens Barrichello - would have been disqualified for being too old, but Max Mosely voted aginst this - as you are never too old (apparently!) - so instead disqualified for cocking up the start and being a danger to others

3) Jarno Trulli - disqualified for being disqualified and then for not being disqualified

4) Timo Glock - disqualified for having a good diffiuser and a good rear wing and for making good use of them to get from the back of the grid - disgraceful!

5) Fernando Alonso - disqualified for not driving for McLaren and giving the Stewards less excuses to penalise them

6) Nico Rosberg - disqualified for topping the practise times and then being being slow in the race

7) Sebastian Buemi - disqualified for being called Sebastian - especially when there are two other Sebastians on the grid and disqualified for scoring points in his first ever race. It's just this sort of pretentious behaviour that got Lewis Hamiton stripped of where he is today.

8) Sebastion Bourdais - disqualified for being good at Indy racing and then being rubbish at F1. Especially as he finished behind his F1 team mate.

9) Adrian Sutil - disqualified for being in a Force India and not finishing last. Also at no point did he allow himself to get close enough to Kimi Raikkonnen to allow Kimi to punt him out the way.

10) Nick Heidfeld - disqualified for using KERS and still having a beard. Doesn't he know the amount of weight loss needed to compensate this season. No wonder he was so slow.

11) Giancarlo Fisichella - disqualified for the sake of it.

12) Mark Webber - disqualified for being unlucky. Its beginning to rub off on the Stewards.

13) & 14) Robert Kubica and Sebastian Vettel - no need to disqualify these two as they did the job for us.

15) & 16) Kimi Raikonnen and Felippe Massa - almost re-instated for sychronised retirements and giving the stewardds a good laugh

17) Nelson Piquet Jnr - stewards will be sure to disqualify him as soon as he actually finishes a race

18) Kazuki Nakajima - disqualified for not finishing the first lap

19) Heiki Kovalainen - disqualified for blatant muppetry

20) Lewis Hamilton - disqualified for consistency

Final Result - all drivers on 0 points except Lewis Hamilton -53.4 points

Please rest assured that the stewards have been working hard to come up with plenty new and implausible disqualification reasons for the Malaysian grand prix.

'World's worst optimist'

:D :D :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Gotta say i was mildly interested in the whole Hamilton lying debate until i saw him on TV yesterday on the news stating that this is the worst experience of his life !!! OMG has he had it good or what. Bet the best experience of his life, involved the pussycat babe though, it would be mine.

Never mind, ONLY 6 DAYS TO GO UNTIL MOTOGP 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
I tell you what boys, if he dont win the title this year he will be lucky if he can pull one of these singing Beauties :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts