Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fancy that there i was thinking how can i restart this and by prompts from colin and rob i have restarted the thread if no one minds ......

Well i fancy just getting as little or as many as possible to come to my house for free food , drink , etc and chill and enjoy meeting new benelli Owners as well as previously met ones ...... all welcome creed colour whatever even if your from the planet zog come along and be welcomed. Come as early or as late as you like and just chat about bikes, life etc . unfortunately my hot tub will of sprung a leak so maybe out of action ;) but no excuse not to come .

However you want to come be it bike , car , donkey your all welcome

date is September the 5th
My Location is SK22 4LH .

Feel free to add if your up for it and dont forget before this will be the London Gathering which also should be good :)

See you all :bow: Angoose

·
I want a TreK. And a TnT.
1,215 Posts
Me too

As a veteran of last year's gathering organised by Sir Angus of the Peaks I can vouch for the excellent hospitality provided and I look forward this year's event.

Last year I had only just done the deal on my 03 Tornado and hadn't picked it up yet - OnYerBike of Aylesbury needed to keep it for a couple of weeks to make sure that they didn't do anything foolish like lube the chain...! ;) ;) ;)

So this will be my second visit but the first for Nelli :D :D :D

cheers,
Dom

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Party in the Peak II - The Sequal

Meeee tooo with Ellie :D

Also a veteran of last year's aquatic event. I'll be there rain or shine ;)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Great to see the ball rolling from you guys, for me if I see just 1 benelli i'll be happy . Thanks again to all for support and I look forward to seeing
your
Tre dominic.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Count me in as well please.. :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Yes please, it will be good to put faces to names.
Many thanks for the invite Angus, it is very generous of you and your family to host the get together.
What do you want us to bring with us, not forgetting that some will be on their bikes? Meat, beer or do you want some money towards cost?
My upbringing wont allow me not to contribute something and I cant expect you to cover the cost, particularily in the present economic climate, I'm sure many will agree.
I suppose you could always insist on a go on everyones bike :)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks OwdGit for the thought but honestly no contribution is neccessary at all for anything i wont hear of it as its just my thing i did last year after Jr did the same early 2008 . BBQ food, non BBQ food , drink (non alcoholic or alcoholic ) and variety of afters are all free - the only thing you may want to bring is YOU . look forward to maybe doing things a bit better this year as i spent too much time worrying last year whereas this year i'll be chilling with you all !!!.

Just put it in your diary and i'm not being paid for this but dont forget the London Gathering as thats coming up in a number of weeks as well .:)

·
Registered
290 Posts
sounds good to me seein as Ive not had a chance to meet any of the :ele: brigade as yet. arebetter halves invited also:bow:

Live long and prosper Keep on TreKin :rolleyes:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hopefully I should be able to ride down, I'm up on Orkney the weekend before with the Benelli (I have to take it up seeing as it missed Rogart), so will have to convince the wife to let me have the day pass!!

May try to ride down with Neil, a yellow and a Red RS in convoy perhaps.

cheers, Fraser

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Of Course they are , all Welcome and if it dictates you come in a car instead children also.
Thanks mate. I'll be leaving my kids for a fortnight and picking them back up after a bloody good holiday. :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts