Benelli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Benelli Day.:ele: At Sherburn cafe sometime in the summer, If anybody wants to meet up its easy to find, plenty of space and they do a mean pastie:D .Sat or Sun would be a good time. easy to find on google earth just of the A1 south of york on the right hand side. Anybody up for it.:)

G

·
Count me in for that one.
Not been up there since i moved back down this way. (derbyshire that is)
used to be a really good turn out on a sunday is it still the same (when the sun shines)??.
I'll come to yours if you come to mine in july (26/27th).
Still being organised at the min but i will be posting threads as soon as its sorted.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
just hope the weather gets better when these meets happen as its bloody freezin and i just woke this mornin in my truck on scottish borders and then had to ride bike home in slush / snow and bloody ice !!!. roll on good weather :rolleyes: up for meets and benellis doin itself proud.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Count me in for that one.
Not been up there since i moved back down this way. (derbyshire that is)
used to be a really good turn out on a sunday is it still the same (when the sun shines)??.
I'll come to yours if you come to mine in july (26/27th).
Still being organised at the min but i will be posting threads as soon as its sorted.
still a good turn out. Wednesdays absolutely packed out. Sunday would be the best:clap: . As for july, great just put it on me calender. Sould be able to bore the life out of you with tails of me trip to Gibralter and back no probs.:rolling: Roll on summer.
Thats a point, what weekend sould we make it for when there is no BSBK And before johny goes back to the US.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I deffo up for that - esp now I am moving to that part of the country its prob gonna be my closest bike meet :bow:

Just let me know when :ele:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Count me in.. :) Sundays best for me.. ;)

Roll on the good weather.. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts