Benelli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea how many have joined in the last year, just looked through the members list and there are 84 of us now, no wonder you don,t see many on the road.

·
Administrator
972 Posts
At the old forum, we had over 200, plus a whole bunch that were not registered. I am sure over time they find this new forum.

·
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any idea how many modern Benellis are registered wordwide or by country
eg tornado,s and tnts, i,ve not seen more than 6 tornados and no tnts in two years here in Britian.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Any idea how many modern Benellis are registered wordwide or by country
eg tornado,s and tnts, i,ve not seen more than 6 tornados and no tnts in two years here in Britian.
There are about 3.5 million, but only any 6 work at one time :doh:

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I saw 2 TNT's in one day before, one was heading towrds Three Legged Cross in Dorset (probably going to 3X) and then saw another on the other side of the M27 as I was heading home.

I also saw 2 Tornado's in one day at Ryker's Cafe at Boxhill last year... a gren one and a back one. Unfortunately Lloyd decided he didn't want his anymore and drove it into a Ford Mondeo!

·
903 Posts
Green & Black

:D

I cannot get my pictures on here so have a look at 66shark's album. The three bikes are Sharky's (Red one), Colins (Yellow one) and mine (The best one! :rolling: ) So that's Tre Tre's!!!!:ele:

Buy the way, for those of you that don't know, I was wiped out by a Mondeo after leaving Andy after a great day. I should :spank: you Andy but you probably would enjoy it!:duel:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts