Benelli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of new posters in the last few weeks so can I add a big hello and welcome from another relative newbie.

Been down in Englandshire with the girlfriend's family for a week but now back in Scotland and happy to say I managed to squeeze in a quick 1 hour ride yesterday. Its like a drug, go for a too long without my fix of Benelli and I can feel myself getting twitchy! Down side is the roads up here are a bit of a mess so a full clean up now required but I'm a rather sad individual and find cleaning it the next best thing to riding it!

Anyway, hope everyone had a good Christmas and wish you all a very prosperous (and safe) New Year.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Lots of new posters in the last few weeks so can I add a big hello and welcome from another relative newbie.

Been down in Englandshire with the girlfriend's family for a week but now back in Scotland and happy to say I managed to squeeze in a quick 1 hour ride yesterday. Its like a drug, go for a too long without my fix of Benelli and I can feel myself getting twitchy! Down side is the roads up here are a bit of a mess so a full clean up now required but I'm a rather sad individual and find cleaning it the next best thing to riding it!

Anyway, hope everyone had a good Christmas and wish you all a very prosperous (and safe) New Year.
Cheers Scotland - All the best to you (and all the other members) from a fellow Scot up in the Highlands!:)
You're a brave man taking your beloved bike out in this weather - Fuggin freezing up here:eek: -9 last week:bawl:
Roll on the spring, and who knows might take a wee run down the A96 at some point.

Best to all

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
But I'm a rather sad individual and find cleaning it the next best thing to riding it!
GREAT.... Can we book now for a full valet.. :clap:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts