Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,have you got the tre 6033 and 6034 maps ?
I am not able to use my RS at the mo, so I have been sitting here looking at tuneboy ! I have the 2 RS maps, but I cant find the tre ones anywhere and would just like a look out of interest.
Have you noticed that the 6105 appeares to have been tweaked at low throttle positions (from 6103) but above 19% tp and from 1500rpm up it is just 10% richer ?
Perhaps it was time for another holiday in Italy ?:lol

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yep, As far as i know I have them all

email me at [email protected] and I'll email them to you if you would like them, i must admit Ive never had the time to really study the tre and RS maps.

Although I'm dead keen to get hold of a tuneboy RS 6105 modded/tuned map if anyone else gets theres on a dyno with the tuneboy program, no-one here in West OZ has EVER used it or is not prepared to even try!!!, So I've got buckleys chance of ever having the RS maps tweaked unless i fork out anouther $1000 for a power commander and fitting and dyno time >:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maps

The RS fueling has more fuel in the midrange to suit the milder inlet cam timing.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: maps

Thanks nathan I will email you.:D
I have been watching your posts trying to find someone to use the dynojet tuning link with tuneboy, It cant be that much bother !?
I have put a picture of the 6105 map on the link below, you will see what i mean. The red underlined are richer and the green underlined are weaker, by varying amounts. The block at 10% higher is i would guess just left on the rich side for safetys sake. It must be possible to improove the map if the tuning link is used.
6105 map changes from 6103map
:rollin :rollin :rollin

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: maps

Cheers Mr aussievtr, maps recieved I`ll buy you a beer !, but since you are on the other side of the world I`ll have to drink it for you !!!
I will have a look and see if the race can map is silly like the RS one. I have got to pass the time while I wait for a new rear shock ! :lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts