Benelli Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:hat Hi Colin,

Good to see you at the Oakdene on Wednesday night. How did the trip to Peterborough go? Did TAZ look after you?

Hopefully you can use a few more revs now, let me know if you want a ride out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hallo, yes ive had my service done and got my keys and tools Chez is getting back to me on warrenty claim for a new pillion seat cover (off colour) and new screen (marked) also a dent in exhaust underneath.
Chez, (taz) said that the way mine runs is normal on rs,I am used to it now and when going faster its ok anyway. I would not want them to play and possibly make worse!
I have done about 1000 miles now.
I checked my suspension settings today,and found them all wrong !! the fork preload was different each side ! very little rebound front and back !
I set to manual and tried. it was better.Then i set comp and rebound a bit softer which feels better on bumpy roads.ps i put some old racing photos on my photo web site u might want a look?racing photos

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:hat Nice one, You're Rotax was similar to mine! Once whilst on the front row of the grid at Brands Hatch I wheelied from the start line to the top of paddock, I could not get the bugger down and was scared stiff to look around as I knew there was 35 other bikes right up my chuff!:lol :lol :lol

We will have to compare race piccies some time.

Any way, give us a call and we will arrange to meet up again if you wish.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
buy the way ,if its dry i will go to the oakdene if Lloyd or any one else fancies it we could go for a little ride and a cup of tea..:D :lol :rollin :lol :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:hat Hi again,

I am up for a run on Wednesday if the weather is ok. See you at around 18.30hrs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts