Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey mate, I need to get ahold of you. Give me a call....I deploy for Iraq on the 20th of Jun and won't be back till Novemberish. I need to get this tail unit in the mail to you so I can get my signed unit headed stateside. I just left it all in one piece as it comes off (tail unit, rear carbon and taillight). I need you address. I have a second unit that has a green stripe pianted down the center of it that is quite sharp as well if you prefer that one. I'll post a pic here soon.

Call me.
John

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
All the best for Iraq JR.

Sorry I never got round to calling you or meeting up whilst stateside - was too damn busy with Mickey and friends !!! :D

Had a fab time and would seriously consider living over there - I was totally impressed with the whole place :bow:

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Drop in

Feel free to drop in on us any time. Can someone in UK call Lloyd and let him know to call me??

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sadly

Yeah but wife and kids are still here and you all are more than welcome. Sadly , someone has to go and fill a slot and I can't justify someone else over me due to rank or number of deployments or anything else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts