Benelli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Thanks to the members who have welcomed me to the forum, i have aquestion to ask anyone out there about the Meta 357t v2 alarm fitted to the bike does anyboby have a copy of the operating instrutions they could email me as i do not have any.
cheers
Nasty(tony)
email addres [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
There u go Tony and welcome to the Forum matey:-

There are two versions of the 'operating instructions' for the Meta 375TV2, so I've uploaded them both for you. I don't think there is much difference between the two of them though!!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
There you go again Mr 'font of all knowledge' White !!

You never fail to amaze with what information you have at your fingertips !

Well done Lawrence :ele:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Well thanks for that Kurt, always happy to help. :)

How did the rideout go today?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Rideout was last Saturday actually Lawrence

We had a good ride - pity more folk didnt turn up tho :(

vid clips = HERE !

Took my bike back to Rusty (Bennetts) today for the clutch basket mod
(Russ noticed it hadnt been done when it went in for a service - although he said it showed no signs of wearing !! ??? - but he ordered the bits from Benelli and has replaced it - for peace of mind :D )

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Some nice videos there Kurt and it looked like you got a pretty good day for it too.

Who turned up on the day then?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Weather was pretty good (considering what we have had lately !!)

Exjapsteve (Pops) and Bennyboy (Rob) were the only ones who turned up - but we had a good ride anyway - very pleasant
(apart from the bloody sheep that I prayed didnt move toward me as I passed (in the clip titled - Macclesfield to the Cat n Fiddle section - about 3/4 way thru !!))

Pity you guys are so bloody far away - it would be good to meet / rideout with other guys off here (that arent in a drunken condition anyway.....AL - you listenening !!):rolling:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
meta

Thanks for that , i knew some one on this forum would come up with the goods
cheers
tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts