Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else going?
I`m off with a couple of mates for the day on the 8th flying sleezyjet for £45:ele: :ele: International trade tickets (free) transfer from airport to exhibition centre €5. Normal entrance is about €18.
Did this last year and had a great day, left at 5 in the morning and got home about midnight, but it`s worth it.
Now, how much will the NEC cost me?????
Will post pictures of bikes and Italian bike babes in the gallery when I get back.:clap: :clap:

·
349 Posts
milan show

Dave i am jealous.
Lou and i went 2 years ago,1 day at the show and 1 day sightseeing and had a great time.Have fun.Look forward to the pictures.
Zebo.:)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
:)..I will be there from the 4th to the 11th!

Look for the guy with a Tumi Ducati messenger bag hanging out at the Benelli booth. I will most probably do most of running around during the trade days and try to stay out during the public days.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
I'm going over for a couple of days so I'll keep an eye open for you all.

You'll recognize me, cause I'll be the oldest looking guy hanging round the Benelli stand :rolling:

Let's see who's the first to get their pics on the Forum

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Oooooh, I'm seriously thinking about this:) I could be doing with a couple of days break:D

Al;)

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Laurence,
Which day are you going to Milan?

Don`t suppose you`ve got any rearsets left?
May see you there, I`ll be wearing my Benelli jacket!!!
Dave

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully, on saturday, since i live in Milan...:D

If you are not too scared, just get close and say hi, this is me... :doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Dave,

I'm in Milan at the moment typing this.

I'll probably go to the show tomorrow and Thursday so I'll keep an eye open for you.......... I'm the old git that'll be wearing the Benelli T shirt:rolling:.

I don't have any rear sets left but I may be placing another order in the not too distant future if you are interested.

Al, Have you made your mind up if you are going yet?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Laurence,
I`ll try to be at the Benelli stand at 1300 hrs on thursday. I`ll be wearing a red rose in my hair ooooooooopppps that friday:doh: A black Benelli jacket and looking for someone I`ve never met before!?!?!?!
How the hell do people do this on internet dating sites???

Me at last years show. What was going on with my shirt?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I'll be there, hopefully, on saturday, since i live in Milan...:D

If you are not too scared, just get close and say hi, this is me... :doh:

Are you any relation to Mathew Kelly? :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hi Dave,

It was nice meeting you at the show today mate but I nearly missed you seeing you didn't wear your Benelli jacket and that red rose in your hair after all, (I hope you weren't trying to avoid me;) ) however, that pic of your ugly mugshot was enough to do the trick :)

Was this the bit you were looking for, or did you manage to 'pick one up' from somewhere else;) :D

·
keeft
70 Posts
Looks like a reverse boner to me................... amazing what a Nelli will do to a guy :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Hi Dave,

It was nice meeting you at the show today mate but I nearly missed you seeing you didn't wear your Benelli jacket and that red rose in your hair after all, (I hope you weren't trying to avoid me;) ) however, that pic of your ugly mugshot was enough to do the trick :)

Was this the bit you were looking for, or did you manage to 'pick one up' from somewhere else;) :D

Hi Laurence,
Nice to met you too. Didn`t get the alternator/frame rail carbon cover:bawl:
never mind, will speak to Russ to see what the cost is.
Here`s a link to my photobucket album for you all to see my pics of yesterday at the show. ENJOY. http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/DavePrsv/

And this is the one with the Babes:http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a135/DavePrsv/Milan%20Babes/

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Was this the bit you were looking for, or did you manage to 'pick one up' from somewhere else;) :D[/QUOTE]

Laurence,
not that bit I`ve get one of them but it doesn`t look right:(
This is the bit:

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for sharing the shots, how good does the KTM RC8 look in the red bull livery.:clap: :clap:
Love the KTM as well.

This took my eye...............

I asked the guy on the stand if I could sit on it...............he just said NO!:bawl:
Apparently costs in the region of Desmocedici RR money. I know which one I would have:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

I asked the guy on the stand if I could sit on it...............he just said NO!:bawl:
Apparently costs in the region of Desmocedici RR money. I know which one I would have:ele: :ele:
Buel lagged pipes.... Mmmm.... Really Sh*t looking pipes. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts