Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Milan Bike Show Pictures

A couple of pics from the show for you guys........enjoy.

A new colour scheme for the TRE-K

...not a Benelli but bloody nice all the same

..................and this one is just for Big Al, 'caus I now he still visits this Forum now and again:rolleyes: (look at the concentration of the guy in the grey jumper)

·
903 Posts
Laurence

Once again Laurence you have surpassed yourself!:clap: :clap: :clap:

PS: Do you think Benelli have too many TNT's left, they appear to be painting them in weird and wonderfull colours to disguise them!:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

PPS: The Bimota looks georgeous!!!! The V Due and the Tre K also look very good!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Good work laurence,awesome,good looking bikes ,good looking girl ,one odd looking bloke ,keep up the good work :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: p.s nice headlamps (darling) :D :D

·
349 Posts
Milan show

Excellent Laurence,
I cant wait to see all the pictures.I love those TNTs.If i cant buy one i might be tempted with another winter project!Now where is that 2" Paintbrush:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guy's, glad you liked the pics. I'll get a few more loaded up when I get back home but there's a limit of only 10 pics per post now, so it'll just have to be some of the best ones (unless we can get Roland to switch this restriction off until the gallery problem is fixed:clap: )

Roland,

Sorry I didn't bump into you at the show but I didn't see that Ducati bag you were going to be carrying as an identifier. Which days did you go and what did you think if it.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Good work laurence,awesome,good looking bikes ,good looking girl ,one odd looking bloke ,keep up the good work :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow: p.s nice headlamps (darling) :D :D
Anne Summers branches into new territory.... :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
p.s nice headlamps
I think you must be getting them a bit mixed up with these Russel :rolling:

·
Registered
189 Posts
more pics

Hi All,

I've been at the Milan motorshow yesterday. It was awfull busy at the Benelli stand. But many people interested in Benelli is good for the residue value:rolling:
I have also made some pictures. There are not as good as the ones from Laurence:bow: but better bad pictures then no pictures :rolling:

It appears that Benelli is also working on it's merchandise

and this taillight is look just the same as the one from a Tornado (this one is mounted on a Bimota Delerio, so I think it will not be cheaper than the one from Benelli:rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some other pics

Here's the best of the rest folks (why do the Italians make such nice stuff?):-

There is an artist's impression of this Aprilia in this weeks MCN but here it is in the flesh:-

The new 1078 F4:-

The new 'baby' Duc:-

It's Big brother (with trick bits):-

The next couple of bikes are not Italian but they are 'interesting' all the same:-

This thing has an electric motor!!!!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Do ya think they will do this suit in size - Fat Bas**rd ? :ele:

·
Registered
64 Posts
i don't know if it is just me ,but i love the look of that confederate bike(is it the hellcat or some other devil creatures name):ele: :ele:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's the 'F131 Hellcat' to give it it's full name Dusters

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
... but what's with the very nice "gay disco" suit on the left (complete with snazzy Benelli belt buckle) ;)
:rolling: It doe's look like something "The only gay in the village" would wear. :rolling:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi guy's, glad you liked the pics. I'll get a few more loaded up when I get back home but there's a limit of only 10 pics per post now, so it'll just have to be some of the best ones (unless we can get Roland to switch this restriction off until the gallery problem is fixed:clap: )

Roland,

Sorry I didn't bump into you at the show but I didn't see that Ducati bag you were going to be carrying as an identifier. Which days did you go and what did you think if it.
Cheers for the pics you guys - it's the closest that I'll get to actually seeing those stunning beauties at such close quarters,................................... and as for the bikes, do you think that there will be a Benelli stand at the Scottish motorcycle show im March 08?
Might depend if the Italians have forgiven Scotland for beating them in the crucial euro championship qualifier on Saturday eh........!:spank:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts