Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as promised tickets came today for the MILAN Motorcycle Show covering all dates and i can't wait , the food, the bikes, the beautiful women , the slapped face ;) . brushed up on my italian so i'll take lots of photos of the show for all on here.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm there on the 4th,5th and 6th and will look forward to bumping into yourself dave and laurence and anyone else from here (russ?).

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Hope you all have a very nice time.... :)
Don't think about us lot left here, snapping icicles of our noses. :bawl:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Well Guys, I've been training for the past month so I'm just about ready for the biggest bike show in the world again. I wore a pedometer at last year's show for a laugh and I walked over 17 miles during the two days and this years show is even bigger by all accounts, so for anybody that hasn't been before......wear comfy trainers :rolling:

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able meet up with you this year Dave as EasyJet cancelled the flight that I was intending traveling out on so I'm now having to go a day later, which means I'll miss the Trade days. :bawl: However, I'll keep my eyes open for you other guys round the Benelli stand when I'm slumming it with the general public. :rolleyes:

You'll recognize me as I'll be the old git in the Benelli t shirt.

Here is a pic that was taken recently :eek:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi guys! I thought the county was supposed to be in recession:D and everyone's splashing out and off for a jolly to Milan:clap: :clap: you guys have too much money will have to put my servicing up next year:rolling:

Anyway see you all in Milan mon/tues/wed:D
Don't tell the wife:doh:

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Hey, watch it Rob.....you trying to say that I look fat or something :confused: :bawl:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
I'll be there too!! Be there on Tuesday and will upload some pics. If you see this geeky guy at the booth come on over and say hi!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi guys! I thought the county was supposed to be in recession:D
only Yorkshire folk, but where there's muck there's brass :rolling:

... everyone's splashing out and off for a jolly to Milan:clap: :clap: you guys have too much money will have to put my servicing up next year:rolling:
please no, not us poor peasants :bawl:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts