Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i've found the best polish i've used in years:ele: its that good all the half bottles of other top branded stuff -auto glym, turtle etc etc, have gone in the bin. I've always passed it on the shelf at halfords and gone to the stuff i always buy. But i read a write up in MCN a couple of months ago and i thought i'd give it a try cos its the same price as the rest. Anyway its the dogs bo***ks the silver and green paint work just pops :ele: :ele: It's miracle shine from www.muc-off.com you just have to try it:ele: :ele:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I bought some Muck off from M&P a few weeks ago and have just used it for the 1st time - WOW, I am impressed with it :bow: (cant believe I have never used it before !
Likewise I also got Muc Off's Bike Protect Spray which I am equally impressed with - so I may have to get some miracle shine too :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It even makes the garage smell good.:ele: :ele:

·
mid life crisis merchant
897 Posts
Can you get a good shine polishing your helmet with it?;) :rolleyes: :D

on a serious note I'll have to pop an get some to try it, thanks for the heads up Tony :clap:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just an update on the polish. Put a coat of it on my metalic black MG, very easy to put on :clap: :clap: and a delight to take off no smears:bow: makes the paint look a mile deep:ele: got some tips off there web site where they polish a veron:clap:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts