Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great weekend at least 250 to 300 bikes mostley tnt cafe racers treks , seems continentals use there tre for racing scratching and painting .the rest for riding enjoying .

The factory serviced remapped and added extras to my bike free of charge so was worth the ride , and fun in the bargain ,was good to beable to ride more than 250 in 1 direction and not fall in the sea or have to turn round and say ,that was a long ride lol.

Track was fast germans mad italians nuts brits reserved,

Cavendon motors italia brilliant maniac motors female security stunning . but tight with the tea. lookforward to my parts .

marketing md of benelli nice guy put him straight in the views of the owners /public awarenes of the brand in the uk and where it fails .

eve at museum ,excellent insight and good meet again

next day factory tour amazing parts bought for my LE and bits being made for them . cant beat that for service .

all in all 3 days of 27 deg nice ,and not one rain storm from leaving home to arriving in italy and home again . what are those odds !!!

loads of pics will upload another day .

richard m

tre 10000miles .no problems
le x3 various miles no problems
cafe racer 10000 miles no problems
trek now 6000 miles no problems and a 1000 mile run none stop except for fuel no problems

·
Registered
414 Posts
Misano

Sounds like you had a great trip there and back with fab weather.

Even better your baby was pampered by the factory to boot....

Looking forward to seeing the pics!! :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
misano ?

I was there together with a friend of mine.
we were totally disappointed: the only one 10 minuts test ride per day, no service asistance available (applied for but no space). we took the ride to san marino on our own. together with visiting museum it was the best enjoyment during the rally.
sunday - factory visit did not give us any better feeling so we took a ride back home at 11 a.m. ..
with a view to service support from local benelli distributor it gives me strong feeling if the benelli bike was a good choice. i am really sorry to say that.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
I was there together with a friend of mine.
we were totally disappointed: the only one 10 minuts test ride per day, no service asistance available (applied for but no space). we took the ride to san marino on our own. together with visiting museum it was the best enjoyment during the rally.
sunday - factory visit did not give us any better feeling so we took a ride back home at 11 a.m. ..
with a view to service support from local benelli distributor it gives me strong feeling if the benelli bike was a good choice. i am really sorry to say that.

mmmmmmmm, Sounds like you and Richard went to different meetings ! :rolleyes:

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interesting reply by harry .Must admit cant respond to the test rides as was not there to ride demos . as have been lucky enough to have ridden nearly all of there range ,so wasnt important , re the service by the benelli factory yep when i originaly asked they were fully booked but through discussing at length with the marketing director strings were pulled and in went the trek .photos in my gallery show this ,.

My main objective of this meet was not only to see the factory etc but form a bond direct with the people who run the operation and orgainse certain things for my LEs and future projects within the uk re certain aspects for my gain .well might as well be honest ha ha .

the friend of mine who lives in rimini and a guzzi man did admit there was a lack of organisation compared to there club meets but hey he could be biased as not a benelli fan .

I will say though a rallye is allthings in differnt ways to all people in different ways . what i needed to see, enjoy ,find out ,arrange and do i was 100% succesfull and im sure it was to others as well .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts