Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi every one would you mind if I still read your posts and be part of the gang?

As you know my 03 Nelli was not very well so the garage I got her from made me a deal against an 06 Fireblade that I could not say no to. ie a direct swap and a sorry. The blade is ok but not to much fun.:mad:

I have been a tart and hovered all the CBR1000RR sites but none are as knowledgeable and nice as you........miss you all.

Spoke to Old Rusty today and he said to ask for forgiveness and ask if I can still play with you till I get my next Nelli........am looking for some thing old, the older the better........any Ideas !!!!:bow:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Hi every one would you mind if I still read your posts and be part of the gang?
Of course you can Jurek;) Don't worry what the rest of the lads and lasses on here think (If you ask me they're not that bright anyway:p) and just post away until you can't post anymore.
Mind you, I've noticed that your hobby is knitting so I reckon Roland might just ban you anyway for being such a girl:rolling:

Maybe we should start up an ex Benelli owners website to rival this one matey;)

Have you got pictures of your bike? If you have then let's have a look at the beast.

Oh, don't bother thinking that you can sneak off and join another forum. We know everything about you and can easily track you down if you start tarting around on other forums. So just be a good boy Jurek and stay here where you know everybody loves you and enjoy yourself:bow:

Al (Not thinking about tarting it on other websites:))

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Hey Jurek wondered what happened to you. Welcome back.

Well if its an old one then- Try a six they sound good and come in Racing red. 900 or 750.
If you change your mind on old versus new, the Cafe racer is more reliable and comes in a swift gold.

Paul

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paul the café racer would be nice but expensive I think.

Would consider a 6 if I can find one.

This the current toy at Mallory park last week.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
HI Jurek, nice to hear from you again. Hmmmmmm, 06 Fireblade, nae luck Eh!!! :rolling:

If you are really interested in a Sei there's one for sale in the classified section of next Months 'Classic Bike'. A guy in Switzerland is selling a 900 for £8,500 with around 14k on the clock...........or if you have plenty of money you could make me an offer for mine thats done less than 500 miles. :clap:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Laurence nice to be back, the price is a little to high for me,
she is beautiful:clap: :clap:
probably one in need of some work shall be in my price range.:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts