Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its hot and sunny outside, my RS, is 1500 miles away still broken and my friend collect my ninja last week.

So I'm currently bikeless as the best time of year to ride, well enough was enough so I treated myself to this, its rare, italian and surprisingly quick and smells awesome now ive got it running on Motul 700

And so far, more reliable that the RS (oh man I so think ive cursed myself now)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Angelus, I know you might be missing your RS but going out and buying a poof chariot to zip about in is unthinkable. Remove that picture at once and replace it with one of a girl with big breasts and your manliness will be automatically restored:rolling:

Looks kinda cute though:eek:

Al;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no news, poor russ is up to his eyes i suspect, so hasnt had a chance to go get it and figure out whats wrong with it :doh:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
anyways its too hot for riding at the mo.Wouldn't think of getting on the bike without leathers and bloody hell do you sweat with em on.:rolleyes: ;

33 C here today

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
which potentially could be a poll

How many of us actually have managed to father children since riding tornados?? :rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Sorry to hear your still RS less there angelus :( . mine still misses you (and i miss your credit card:rolleyes: ). I am willing to try with all the beautiful l***es to see if the theory of sterile conditions after riding Tornado's so just apply to "Angle the Dangle i'll ruin you for other Men Tornado Boy " :rolling: :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
PS. Does anyone know when you type L***es it came out La***s , Bugger it did it again !!!!!!!!!!!!. help ! .

pps Angelus when you want to sell that scooter i'd buy it for one of my daughters as she liked it :eek:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I noticed that there seemed to be a lot of starred out words appearing in posts these days too Goose. Maybe Roland has some new fancy system put in place these days ... who knows:confused:

Al:)

·
Registered
885 Posts
A word of warning regarding scootering! I done a similar thing a couple of years ago got a wee scooter for work and what a nightmare it was, car drivers gave me such a hard time on the road, road rage every time I went out on it, dunno why as it was good for 70mph so wasnt holding anyone up or owt, eventualy nearly got killed on the thing when I was rear-ended and catapulted onto a very busy roundabout, the scooter itself was a hoot but the h***le was not worth it and have vowed NEVER again:(

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
am loving it, actually going everywhere on the thing.

start her up, let her warm up, smell the motul then blast along the road, shes quick acceleration wise and handy compartment for carying kebabs and dvds in :)

missus loves it too, took her out for a spin on it today then let her drive back :)

looking to find a little cheap 100cc stroke bike now to get her into the biking scene :ele:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Yeah Angelus i slagged off scooters till my daughter got her Aprilia sr50

I loved it once i got used to the fact that it wobbled everywhere

Try doing a "lifesaver" look on a roundabout at thirty, its scary

I ended up using it to go to price jobs in Edinburgh instead of my then gixxer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts