Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have noticed that many of the older posts are missing.
Ezboard suffered an attack and are desperately trying to restore posts. It may take a while. I sure would hate to lose all the old posts as they have become a real resource to everyone including Benelli.

More info here:
<a href="http://site279.webhost4life.com/kilat/Catalog_misc.htm" target="_new">Details of attack</a>

I have been considering moving to a dedicated bulletin board software but that costs more $$ so I am waiting to see what Benelli is going to do. Hoping they plan to be a bit more positive about trying to make the Benelli name more mainstream. Or if the traffic on the site builds up enough. Whichever comes first. Either way, if the posts are not restored to my satisfaction, I may have to move the forum.

Sorry for the problems, it's just hard to keep supporting this forum financially. EZBoard has been good as it is relatively affordable. It's been a labor of love for me and I'll keep doing it as long as there's hope and dedicated owners out there.

Cheers!
Roland

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Roland,

Keep up the goodwork, we as owners appreciate your effort.

Should the costs become financially prohibitive, then let us know..it may have to move to a hat collection viz a viz a small annual contribution towards a subscription fee so that we can keep this site alive.

This website is the single most blessing us owners have had. Many a dealer and owner has learnt about an issue or come to know about a fix through here.

We all know that the Factory has not the most been cooperative in addressing owners legitimate issues and it is left to this small but growing forum community to help one another.

Viva la Benelliforum:D

Regards
Tax

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tax..that brings a tear to my eye! :)

I don't have any plans to seek contributions. But I really appreciate the gesture. I have really enjoyed having this site, although Andrea probably wishes we would go away.

As long as you guys keep posting and keeping the faith, I'll still be here and the forum will keep running. I just wish that Benelli would get the world recogition it deserves and we can move on to bigger and better things.

Cheers!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forum Contribution

I wondered what happened to some of the old posts!!!

I'm up for a contribution to keep the site alive, if you need to go down that road Rolland.

We all appreciate your efforts in running this site and I think it would be a small price to pay to maintain the flow of invaluable information and fellow support for the bikes.
Just let me know

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Forum Contribution

Just read this thread (although it was probably posted ages ago) but I just wanted to let you know that I'd definatly be up for contributing towards the upkeep of the site:) Keep up the great work, it's very much appreciated:hat

1 - 6 of 6 Posts