Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, iremoved the cover from behind the front wheel and cut slots into it as shown in a previous thread, i have fit some mesh (sprayed gold and laquered). I have just refit it and will have to wait for the return of the good weather :rolling: next year to see if it has any effecton temperature ( i haven't had a problem but i ilke the look anyway. i have posted a picture in my gallery of the finished job, hope you's like it. ron d

·
Registered
885 Posts
Hi Ron, I think thats quite a good idea but dont want to start hacking bits off bike as I feel It detracts from originality of bike, does look ok though, was wondering what you stuck mesh on with as I done mine foolishly with a hot melt glue gun and heat from exhaust melted the glue:doh: I then tried a 2 part araldide liquid metal but still one piece keeps coming off (i did remove all the other glue first) just curious seeing as its that time of year to start pulling bike apart

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
That looks bloody CRAP Ron..................................but I think it's because you have fitted the bit back on the bike the wrong way.
It needs to be turned 90' clockwise

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, i used pan head screws and speed washers as i was not sure if any sort of glue would hold, and yep its the wrong way round laurence but i am a geordie so thats my excuse. :doh: ron d

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I done mine foolishly with a hot melt glue gun and heat from exhaust melted the glue..
:rolling: Fantastic BLONDE moment there then Drew.. :rolling:

Q: How many blondes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Two, one to hold the light bulb and one to spin the ladder around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts