Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Russ has just dropped off my Tornado. No doubt about it, his excellent reputation on here is richly deserved.
Top bloke and great service, my bike was not cheap to get sorted, but well worth it.

But the even better news being that he tells me that his shop is to re-open in February, with all here invited!

No dates yet but no doubt he will keep us informed.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
few pics showing z25 replacement & sump clean;

·
Registered
833 Posts
Pleased you got your nelli back ian, i think it will be a while before you can ride it (crap weather ) but as long as you can enjoy the sight of in the mean time :clap: :clap: and great news about russ's shop re-opening. ron d

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Congrats Mate, in the words of the song.....REUNITED & IT FEELS SO GOOD :lager:

·
All the gear, no idea
144 Posts
Hey Ian, hope that was a Benelli approved hammer you used in the pics :rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Russ has just dropped off my Tornado. No doubt about it, his excellent reputation on here is richly deserved.
Top bloke and great service, my bike was not cheap to get sorted, but well worth it.

But the even better news being that he tells me that his shop is to re-open in February, with all here invited!

No dates yet but no doubt he will keep us informed.
Glad ya reunited with ya beauty. Russ is a good-un no mistake.. :clap:

Have offered to help Russ with the decorating of the shop but have told him I can only 'decorate' with a 5lb Hammer.. :rolling:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Thats what I love about Russ's servicing, you get a cd rom with pics showing you it in bits, great for re-sale and easy to do, dunno why all bike shops dont do this service, Russ called me last week with same news about shop opening in February Happy Days!:ele:

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers all
great to have the bike back....just a shame about the weather....

still, a very pleasant weekend was had polishing and "fettling" my beauty....

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Russ called me last week with same news about shop opening in February Happy Days!:ele:
:ele: :ele: :ele: wooooo hooooo thats good news just in time for my second service a 20 minute ride from my house to bennetts is better than a ride over to rochdale!!!:excited: :excited: :excited:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts