Benelli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Injury update.

Just been told that I am to go back into hospital for some more surgery. Whilst I am able to get about a lot more without crutches and have I still suffer alot of pain in my leg which prevents me from getting much sleep, so I am going to have the metal work removed and some repairs to the damaged muscle tissue. This will mean that I will back on crutches but hopefully not for too long!

The good news is that the numpty's insurance company have FINALLY admitted liability so that is one more problem out of the way!:ele:

Just thought you might like to know.

Ride safe

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
You'll be on first name terms with the butchers (I mean surgeons) at the hospital by now Lloyd;) Keep your chin up buddy and here's hoping that you're soon back to your normal (ish) self:bow:

Al (Keeping in with Lloyd ready to become his best pal for when he gets a huge compo claim settled:rolling:)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Good luck Lloyd, hope all goes well.

When are you going in? Now the Nelli is back on the road, you may get a long overdue visit, but if your going into the Krankenhaus there's no point me travelling to Maidstone to visit you if you are not there!

Andy

·
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:hiya: I am having a pre op assessment on the 15th and have been told I will be admitted for surgery within two weeks. I will be glad when I can walk and stand without pain, although I have been told to expect a few problems for the rest of my life. Never mind though at least I am still here talking and blogging to my mates!

Andy, give me a ring (I have lost your number!) and we can arrange a date to meet up.

Al you and the rest of the gang are welcome anytime to my home and if you can make it when I get paid out I will gladly buy you a drink! Friends like you have kept my spirits up, good on you all lads!

Dave, I have done 400 miles now but every time I go out it bloody rains!!!!
I will post my report soon.

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi, Hope all goes well with the surgery Lloyd and you are up and about in no time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
seems like you fancy a bit more of tuning, mate ;) I wish you the best of patience and get it ready for the real summer (hopefully it will be there)

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Al you and the rest of the gang are welcome anytime to my home and if you can make it when I get paid out I will gladly buy you a drink! Friends like you have kept my spirits up, good on you all lads!
You just name the date buddy and I'll be there:gulp::blur:

Al;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
You just name the date buddy and I'll be there:gulp::blur:

Al;)
Al, if you want to do a tour of the south, I also have a spare room and plenty of nice pubs in the area (if you can withstand pretentious yachties, good thing is that they attract the scantily clad women to the pubs!) The garage has tons of space - even my brand new car that I picked up Friday afternoon is resigned to living outide as I use it to block access to the garage door!

Andy

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
(if you can withstand pretentious yachties, good thing is that they attract the scantily clad women to the pubs!)
Andy

Really - scantily clad ladies eh?? - Bugger the spare room - I will kip in a tent on your front lawn !!

Put 'me' name down for that then :D

I off down to Dorset (Weymouth / Portland) this weekend coming - Diving - not biking ! - but I can honestly say there aint no luverlies down there (well not that I have seen on previos visits !)

BACK TO THE ACTUAL THREAD
Ps - Lloyd, after what you have been through, I will gladly buy you a drink fella - you will need all your money to buy more exotica !!

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I off down to Dorset (Weymouth / Portland) this weekend coming - Diving - not biking ! - but I can honestly say there aint no luverlies down there (well not that I have seen on previos visits !)
That's 'cause your heading to the wrong part of Darrrrsetttt!

You need to turn off at the Ashley Heath Junction and head for Bournemouth - bloody full of them!

Also Studland, on the other side of Poole Harbour - it aparantly has one of the largest Naturist areas in the UK..... not that I've been seen skulking around the sand dunes (I'm too good at camouflage and concealment!:rolling: )

Andy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts